Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Crushed by Steamroller On Orders of Chinese Officials

Options
  • 25-09-2012 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

This story has not reached main stream media yet and no doubt it will.

Every so often a shocking story like this leaks out from China, about six months ago it was the child run over by two trucks. This is just as shocking in that it was authorised by the state. The Victims family were even offered compensation to try and keep a lid on it but the story has seemingly gone out.

A villager in northern China attempting to resist a forced government relocation by remaining on his land was brutally crushed to death by a road flattening truck on the orders of a Chinese government official.

The story, which was censored in China’s state controlled media, has caused outrage amongst users of Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter, given it’s horrifying similarity to what happened to student protesters who were crushed to death by tanks during the Tiananmen Square protests in 1989.

The victim, He Zhi Hua, refused to accept a paltry payment from the government which has forcefully evicted Changsha Village locals in order to re-appropriate their land for commercial use.

When Hua began a protest by lying down on the spot through which construction vehicles had to pass, the local Vice Mayor ordered workers for the state-owned company to murder Hua by driving over his body with a huge road-flattening truck.

Shocking images show Hua’s pulverized brains and his mangled body in the aftermath of the state-sponsored execution.

Fearing unrest if the story got out to a wider audience, the government sent in 200 men to keep angry locals at bay and hide the remains of the body. The man’s family was offered a sum of money in order to keep quiet about the incident.

SFW: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208507/Chinese-protester-opposing-government-takeover-village-land-crushed-death-state-controlled-road-flattening-truck.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I know I ordered spring rolls......... but this is ridiculous...

Also, these are the lads that Enda Kenny wants to get into bed with.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Chinese government seems to have a well documented disregared for human life. Armed with that knowledge I wont be standing in front of anything of theirs big enough to kill me. Seems simple logic to me.

Mod

Thread re-opened, NSFL links removed. SFW links added.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

I don't believe a word of it, those Chinese are such jolly people, just ask the Tibetans. A gleat bunch of rads.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Triangular

That's just how they roll over there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭WhimSock

They see me rollin'...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 731 ✭✭✭inmyday

WhimSock wrote: »
    They see me rollin'...

Ya know what I hate. That if a celeb dies, or if someone in Ireland dies. Everyone has to say "RIP" "Condolences" in after hours.

But since this man is half way around the world, fudge him. He got crushed to death, ha fcuking ha!

Rant over!

inmyday wrote: »
    Ya know what I hate. That if a celeb dies, or if someone in Ireland dies. Everyone has to say "RIP" "Condolences" in after hours.

But since this man is half way around the world, fudge him. He got crushed to death, ha fcuking ha!

Rant over!

It's just not rock n' roll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

They see me rollin'...

they screamin'

They do?
    I must have missed that memo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Im sure they have more pressing matters tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

This story has not reached main stream media yet and no doubt it will.

SFW: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208507/Chinese-protester-opposing-government-takeover-village-land-crushed-death-state-controlled-road-flattening-truck.html[/QUOTE

Is the daily fail not mainstream media?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

Nobody going to do this yet?

Every so often a shocking story like this leaks out from Run_to_da_hills hole,

Ok Ill volunteer tonight.

It's just not rock n' roll.

Haha. I cant say what I feel. Ive been banned too much on boards cause I took the bait in the past.

I just think Its a bit harsh to make gags, especially that, its grand to make fun of this guy in China, but if a man was crushed in Laois tomorrow by some farming equipment, It would be "RIP", "his poor children", "poor man, horrible way too go" etc, all over after hours

Maybe youre right, we should laugh at everyone when they die, especially when they die a horrible death, haha, every bone in his body was crushed, haha, Fcuk his family, fcuk them all, haha, Im funny!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Bradidup

The Chinese Government should now provide his family with a flat,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

Another fair and balanced report by Run_to_da_hills

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

If you read the small print it says.."it is unclear what the pictures show,however,there is the possibility it could have been an accident" anyhow dont let that get in the way of a good old racist rant.

mikom wrote: »
    They do?
    I must have missed that memo.

Here ya go Mikom.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056755977

Only last week. I think this proves my point.

Haha. I cant say what I feel. Ive been banned too much on boards cause I took the bait in the past.

I just think Its a bit harsh to make gags, especially that, its grand to make fun of this guy in China, but if a man was crushed in Laois tomorrow by some farming equipment, It would be "RIP", "his poor children", "poor man, horrible way too go" etc, all over after hours

Maybe youre right, we should laugh at everyone when they die, especially when they die a horrible death, haha, every bone in his body was crushed, haha, Fcuk his family, fcuk them all, haha, Im funny!

That's because the chances of him being Irish, his family would be reading it here and be crushed if they read the puns.

However the chances of the Chinese people reading this thread would be slim. Very.

That's because the chances of him being Irish, his family would be reading it here and be crushed if they read the puns.

However the chances of the Chinese people reading this thread would be slim. Very.

Ask the bell end of my bollx.

• Advertisement

Here ya go Mikom.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056755977

Only last week. I think this proves my point.

But everyone doesn't have to say "RIP" "Condolences".
    It seems like such a common accident and yet it still happens. Why don't they have a steel mesh over them or a lattice of bars within that would prevent people from drowning?

Nobody normally has a bell end on their bollox.
    I'd get that looked at if I were you.

I did, but it flat out refused to answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

R.I.P.

People should have a bit more cop on in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I think you should have that seen to. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

The Victims family were even offered compensation to try and keep a lid on it but the story has seemingly gone out.

I am most definitely not a fan of the Chinese Government, but if a governmental vehicle ran over an Irish person, the Irish Government would probably offer a compensation (to settle).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Maybe it's because the posters (and mods) are fairly sure his family or anyone that knew him, won't be reading threads on boards.

Also, if he laid down in front of a moving vehicle, did he not commit suicide?

mikom wrote: »
    But everyone doesn't have to say "RIP" "Condolences".

Are you really gonna argue with me about this point.... One guy on the thread "Wacker the attacker" made a joke or slagged Spence. I dont even know what he said as the post was deleted, and about 4 people on the first page gave Wacker stick about it.

Anyway Mikom, I think you know what my point is.
    And also Chuck Stone was pointing out how an accident like this could be avoided, he wasnt slagging The Spence family for some Thanks like some people in this thread.

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    R.I.P.

People should have a bit more cop on in this thread.

Thank you for the concern for my husband.
    Kindest Regards,
    Mrs Pan Kake

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Inmyday, why get so worked up about it? Seriously, if the comments in this thread are affecting you so badly don't read it.

No matter what you say here will change how people contribute to stories such as this....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

KTRIC wrote: »
    they screamin'
    hatin and tryin to catch me rolling dirty..
    It's the Govts fault, they told them to steamroller over all opposition, who knew they didn't mean literaly. BTW, RIP. Great man, made lovely noodles. I was flattened when I heard the news.

Advertisement