Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stunning Eastern European women should not be a threat to our traditional Irish girls

Options
  • 18-09-2012 11:03am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭

We've 2 Lithuanian sisters living next door that even my wife recognises as particularly good looking.
    My young lad started school recently & I noticed that the majority of yummy mummies were from Eastern Europe.
    Although many of them have been here over 10 years they don't seem to display the failings of our Irish women.
    Their athletic figures are still intact their youthful complexions seem to last far longer.
    Were I an Irish woman I would welcome the challenged posed by this new crop & be looking forward to bettering myself in the eyes of my husband.

It's understandable & forgivable that decades without competition would make any gender a bit complacent.

Discuss.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

These threads always end well, not.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

There are stunning women everywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Javelins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

kfallon wrote: »
    There are stunning women everywhere!

Most of them not in Ireland though. Granted we do have some lovely ladies here but stick a ring on their finger and watch the pounds pile on.

*sigh*

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement