Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking Bad links/pictures/etc. *Spoilers*

Options
  • 10-09-2012 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭

Right I'm sick of finding a great link in one of the episode threads only to completely forget where it is after I log out. A few mentioned it in the latest episode thread so I decided to start this up. I suppose it can serve as a kind of one stop shop for all your Breaking Bad links and pictures needs.

There is one for tribute videos so they can all be kept in there.

More than likely it'll contain spoilers so only read on from here if you have seen all of the episodes.

I'll start off by shamelessly re-posting a few pictures of Breaking Bad-inspired LEGO models that I found a couple of months ago. The detail in them is incredible.

More pictures can be found here.

wVPX3l.jpg

oDPtGl.jpg

XCNktl.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Best t-shirt ever.

figheather_greymensffffff.2.jpg

And before this starts to get old.:pac:

tumblr_m39ahtl6Ng1qbltkso1_1280.png

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

And the link to find other t-shirts like the Mike one above is here.

There are over 600 designs on there. Place your credit card with a trusted friend who will not let you get it. Otherwise you will end up spending all your money on them. I want to buy one, but I don't know which one. There are so many brilliant ones on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

They have to use this opening as beginning of the last episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

tumblr_ma4w85mCXS1qz9ddwo1_500.png

breaking-bad-fighting-600x468.jpg

I shouldnt have laughed at the one below, but I did :pac:

funny_breaking_bad_memes_640_27.jpg

OOzkC.jpg

funny_breaking_bad_memes_640_18.jpg

Find out what kind of a criminal you could be by completing the Criminal Aptitude Test.

I got Tortuga, aka a cocky DEA snitch :pac:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The Scratcher

I got Walt. :eek:

I got Walt. :eek:

tumblr_m77lkqdZig1qd0pe0.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

I'm Jesse Pinkman: A street-smart but reckless drug dealer

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Marie Schrader...FML

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

I got Badger!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

i got saul. im a 'criminal' lawyer. delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I`m Gus.

Must mean i`m two faced.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

I got Gus Fring.

Now, get back to work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭dasdog

Watching these again on TG4 since first seeing it. The best episodes are when the little things happen.

Saul possibly at his best in S3E2.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

dasdog wrote: »
    Watching these again on TG4 since first seeing it. The best episodes are when the little things happen.

Saul possibly at his best in S3E2.

He threw that up there at his first attempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Got Walt, yus :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Most of these are terrible but this one made me laugh.

0VEbt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Most of these are terrible but this one made me laugh.

0VEbt.jpg

Having just started Season 5, aren't I sorry I didn't pay more attention to the Spoiler tag for this thread! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

• Advertisement

Roar wrote: »

They obviously missed the episodes where Walt explains to the guy in the shop and Jesse that you shouldn't buy all of your supplies from the same source.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

A sudo cook? Pffft, amateurs..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

This is unlisted on YouTube, so I'd thought I'd share:

And here he is breaking down the other characters:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Roar wrote: »

All the BB comparisons aside, this is one fad I really hope does not catch on over here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

D-FENS wrote: »
    All the BB comparisons aside, this is one fad I really hope does not catch on over here

It's unlikely you'll see a large meth operation on Irish soil. What helped it catch on in The States was the fact you could(and in some cases still can) easily order tens of thousands of allergy pills on line at very low prices that were very high in Pseudoephedrine, as well as PSE HCL and PSE Sulfate also being easily available(what is in the 'bath salts' as PSE HCL and Sulfate are a type of salt chemically). No freight train robbery necessary, and there is plenty of space to hide a lab in. There were, and are, huge meth labs in Mexico as well. The product was/is effective and very cheap and is still a large problem in the US. All those are far more heavily regulated in most of Europe(and more so nowadays in America - but with NAFTA, anyone in the US can order OTC drugs from Canada and Mexico). Besides, Madrigal wouldn't stand for a large Independent Irish operation...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Haven't seen this posted yet.

Breaking Bad as a Video Game.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,227 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Saw this on the BB Season 3 dvd last night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Reindeer wrote: »
    It's unlikely you'll see a large meth operation on Irish soil. What helped it catch on in The States was the fact you could(and in some cases still can) easily order tens of thousands of allergy pills on line at very low prices that were very high in Pseudoephedrine, as well as PSE HCL and PSE Sulfate also being easily available(what is in the 'bath salts' as PSE HCL and Sulfate are a type of salt chemically). No freight train robbery necessary, and there is plenty of space to hide a lab in. There were, and are, huge meth labs in Mexico as well. The product was/is effective and very cheap and is still a large problem in the US. All those are far more heavily regulated in most of Europe(and more so nowadays in America - but with NAFTA, anyone in the US can order OTC drugs from Canada and Mexico). Besides, Madrigal wouldn't stand for a large Independent Irish operation...

Wasn’t necessarily talking about home grown, the majority of the class A’s in Ireland are usually imported. Despite the “do it yourself” appeal of meth, I’m sure some evil prick in mainland Europe, UK or even further afield will try to get it over here already made up.
    Either way, don’t want to see it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Tweeted by Aaron Paul........ Breakbad Mountain :D

Advertisement