Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish flat pack kitchen suppliers?

Options
  • 10-09-2012 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭

A bit of a long shot this one! :D

I'm looking for a flat pack kitchen something like you would get in B&Q but in the north of Poland.

I live just outside Trelleborg Sweden so have a handy ferry connection to Swinoujscie and can take a van over to collect the stuff.

Unfortunately for me there is no competition on price for cheaper kitchens here in Sweden. Ikea have pretty much that end of the market wrapped up and don't have to have the cheapest prices, just comparing the same units on Ikea.se and ikea.pl shows they are about 40% cheaper in Poland.

But maybe someone knows where I can find even better prices in Poland? Particularly as the nearest Ikea is quite a few hours drive away from the ferry.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

invest4deepvalue.com

Comments

Advertisement