Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bisexual groups in Ireland?

Options
  • 19-08-2012 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi!

After attending for the first time BiCon last week, I came back amazed at what an amazing experience it was to be in an environment where most of the people identified as Bi.

I've been searching for Bi groups without much luck. I've seen links to Bi Irish, but it seems the last update to their webpage was more than ten years ago! There was a thread here about a group in Galway, but it seems to be dead too...

So, does anybody know any such group, ideally Dublin-located? If not, would people be up to organise some meet?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,931 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I think Bi Irish meet in Outhouse

http://www.outhouse.ie/usergroups.html

Maybe try ringing Outhouse

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Burnafaunia

Tincho wrote: »
    Hi!

After attending for the first time BiCon last week, I came back amazed at what an amazing experience it was to be in an environment where most of the people identified as Bi.

I've been searching for Bi groups without much luck. I've seen links to Bi Irish, but it seems the last update to their webpage was more than ten years ago! There was a thread here about a group in Galway, but it seems to be dead too...

So, does anybody know any such group, ideally Dublin-located? If not, would people be up to organise some meet?
    I would be interested in starting up a group Eddie.

PM me

Eddie is interested in setting up a bi group. Eddie is from the west of Ireland but is in Dublin quite often. Hope someone replies to this. Eddie

Eddie is interested in starting a bi group.

I am interested in starting a bi group. I live in the west of Ireland. Can anyone interested pm me

• Advertisement

Personal email address removed

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 4 keith103103

hi there tincho...can you tell me when the next meet of biCon in on and were..id be very intrested in atending and meetin like mined people...as you know it hard out there to meet simler people

cheers...keith

BiCon is a UK event

bicon.org.uk/

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 12 EmEsse

I am attempting to create a Bisexual group in Ireland - https://www.facebook.com/BivisibleIreland
    I am finding it difficult to gain publicity, but am hopeful that it will lead to something great. If you still want to attempt to organise meets, like and message me on the facebook page and we can discuss.

Thank you,
    Shannon.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭cocobear

https://www.facebook.com/DublinBiIrish

Hi guys another bi group above you might like to try

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Soy espanol y busca un hombre para ayudarme economico...soy muy activo y bien dotado...hago de todo...un besito para todos

Advertisement