Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

01-08-2012, 16:23   #1
Violet_12

The Exam Centre

Hi

I was hoping I might get some feedback from others on here, I found this site http://www.theexamcentre.com/ and they claim to be authorised Pearson Vue but I cant find anything about them on the internet. Has anyone succesfully taken their Comptia or Microsoft and how was the process with them? I would normally write with New Horizons but coming from Wicklow this centre is far more convenient so it would be good if everything is in order with them.
Advertisement
07-08-2012, 12:58   #2
Wendolene

Hi Violet,

Firstly, my disclaimer : I have no connection with The Exam Centre, other than having tested there once.

I tested with them in July 2010 ( I think ), and I found them to be spot on. Their testing room was one of the larger ones I've been in - bright, airy and cool. I've got another test to schedule soon and I'm planning on doing it there.

I booked my test through the relevant testing site ( VUE, Kryterion, etc. ) and just selected them as the location and then chose my preferred date and time. No hassles, no probs ... I just had to turn up do the test

HTH

Last edited by Wendolene; 07-08-2012 at 12:59. Reason: Typo
Thanks from:
13-08-2012, 17:42   #3
Violet_12

Hi

Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to write my CCENT with them in about a month so will come back and leave feedback on here how it went.

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendolene View Post
Hi Violet,

Firstly, my disclaimer : I have no connection with The Exam Centre, other than having tested there once.

I tested with them in July 2010 ( I think ), and I found them to be spot on. Their testing room was one of the larger ones I've been in - bright, airy and cool. I've got another test to schedule soon and I'm planning on doing it there.

I booked my test through the relevant testing site ( VUE, Kryterion, etc. ) and just selected them as the location and then chose my preferred date and time. No hassles, no probs ... I just had to turn up do the test

HTH

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion