Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FBI Reports on Israeli Mossad activities on and pre 9/11

Options
  • 15-07-2012 2:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

I found this on another website;

section%205%20p%2042.jpg

Above: A snippet from the 2001 FBI files on Urban Moving Systems and the 9-11 Dancing Israelis incident. An employee of UMS dishes on the boss (Dominik Suter?) who not only cheats customers but seems to harbor a huge grudge against the United States.

The controversy around Urban Moving Systems (active as a business since approximately 1996) centers around the fact that it was a Mossad front company, and whether or not the "employees" (agents) knew what was about to go down on September 11th. There were also, according to the FBI report, traces of explosive in the van used in the Dancing Israelis incident. Were members of this group involved in rigging the towers for demolition?

happy.png

In section 5, page 25 of the FBI report, a male eyewitness who was painting the interior of an apartment spots the Dancing Israelis on a nearby roof "less than 5 minutes" after the first plane hits the WTC. The location of the roof, 100 Manhattan Avenue in Union City, NJ, is a 5 minute drive from Urban Moving Systems at 3 W 18th Street in Weehauken. This contradicts the statement of one of the Israelis in the 2nd video, who claims they began driving to that point after the first plane hit the towers.

anti%201-w.png

Section 1, pages 36-37There were a number of reasons I retrieved and posted the 4 page police report from the East Rutherford, NJ P.D. and these FBI documents on the 9-11-2001 Dancing Israelis incident (links are below). If any 9-11 researchers had seen them, they failed to make them available for public scrutiny. As a consequence, some individuals have concluded that the Dancing Israelis were an "urban legend", based only on researchers' opinions and a slew of seemingly disparate facts.

5%20-41.jpg

Section 5, page 41

Fill out an FOIA request, or write a letter, and these public records are yours for a few dollars, or free. So why have we not seen (until now) official documentation on these suspicious events - events that apparently never got a mention in the 9-11 Commission Report?

section%205%20p%2062.jpg

Section 5, pages 62-63

The FBI's investigation of the Dancing Israelis is close to 450 pages long. Many sections are blanked out, some pages have been withheld, and it won't be completely declassified until 2030 at the earliest.

5-30.jpg

Section 5, page 30The report is in 6 sections. The PDF "search" option does not seem to be working. A brief synopsis of some findings are below, section by section.
    8+a.m.png

Section 1, page 33
    Because of time constraints, I have not vetted everything. Please note in the comments area any section/page of interest found in these documents. I have posted some snippets, however, I may have missed a few things, and would appreciate any insights, help etc.

p47.png

Section 5, page 47

1-65.png

Section 1, page 65Above: A female witness at 100 Manhattan Avenue spots the Israelis "high fiving" each other while watching the WTC burn. Were they really happy to see the WTC burn, or were they just fans of Seattle's "High Five'n White Guys"?:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

Totally wrong wrong wrong..9/11 did happen i had relatives on WTC that can testify it happened they were there..Its an insult to those who lost their lives and the relatives of those who lost their lives,there was no bomb,how would they have smuggled huge bombs(they would have to be) on to the buildings to cause such catastrophic explosins there were two planes hijacked seen visibly flying puposefully into the world trade center and then the jet fuel igniting killing everyone instantly on those few floors they entered in on..The other plane went purposefully lower as he was intent on killing more people,there was clearly no bomb,if it was the case then the world media would have reported it,the media cannot be seen to report lies as they would be sued..How could all those people read each others minds and think oh i know lets pull off the biggest lie ever..dont think so,and the world media sued,dont think so,all those cops out on that day to waste time on themselves?dont think so.
    why make up such ridiculous lies?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Border-Rat

Cont;

p. 36 and p. 52-53 - An "unscheduled" Urban Moving Systems van is stopped by Pennsylvania State Police as it is traveling toward the Shanksville, PA hijacked flight 93 crash site:

shanks.png

p. 61-77 - Tenants at 100 Manhattan Avenue apartments are questioned about sightings of Israelis prior to 9-11.

1-61%20doric%20sighting.png

Section 1, page 61.
    One of the 5 Dancing Israelis was spotted at 100 Manhattan Ave. on 9-10-11. Was he helping the mysterious couple (below) move out of their apartment?

1-%2071%20apt%20manager.png

NYPD can be heard here discussing vans (Including van bombs) and one with a mural making a mockery out of the atrocity;

Picture of one of these vans;

20111111-van_israel.jpg

It shows the mentality of these sick individuals, the need to drive around in New York with that on the side of the truck.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Border-Rat wrote: »
    Picture of one of these vans;

20111111-van_israel.jpg

It shows the mentality of these sick individuals, the need to drive around in New York with that on the side of the truck.
    Do you have a source for this picture? It looks very obviously photoshoped to me.

FBI document Section 1 - 1138796-001 --- 303A-NK-105536 --- Section 1 (944861)

1-49712cd02d.jpg

Sample from full documentation;

explosive%201-%20p%207.png

Confirmation of news reports in 2001 that bomb disposal dogs were alerted to traces of explosives in the 'High-Fiving' van.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Suceed

King Mob wrote: »
    Do you have a source for this picture? It looks very obviously photoshoped to me.

Flick to 5:19 of this vid.

Says it's an artist's rendition, based on the accompanying audio.

• Advertisement

Tackling a mere footnote while ignoring the remaining 90% of the thread. Says it all, really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Suceed

Tackling a mere footnote while ignoring the remaining 90% of the thread. Says it all, really.

To me, it seems as if the Israeli gentlemen in question had foreknowledge of the event.

As to the mural on the van, hard to say without more evidence.

As to the sniffer dog reacting to the van, there may have been explosives in the van or it may have been a false positive from the dog, reacting to cues from a suspicious handler, not an unknown phenomenon.

It's not clear to me, from your last post, if swabs on the van detected the presence of explosive material.?

What's wrong about that?
    You posted a picture purporting to be an image of these mythical vans.
    I was just curious where it came from.

But I think it's more telling that you posted the image as if it was real without doing any verification about it.
    Further the photoshopped image itself is quite dishonest. Mainly it shows an image of a plane flying into the twin towers when the audio description (the only report of these vans) does not say that. Plus it is labelled Urban Systems Moving, a detail not reported by anyone at any time. There is nothing to link these vans with that company or the dancing Israelis.

And of course it all begs the question: why did they send these vans out in the first place?

Yes this is only one of your points, but the fact it is so weak and starts to crumble the instant you put any amount of scrutiny on it is very telling.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭weisses

Further the photoshopped image itself is quite dishonest. Mainly it shows an image of a plane flying into the twin towers when the audio description (the only report of these vans) does not say that.

I hope you remember the vans were mentioned by police in an official report

weisses wrote: »
    I hope you remember the vans were mentioned by police in an official report
    Which report are you referring to and does it contain a detailed description of the van or is it just a repeat of the description in the audio?

• Advertisement

Which report are you referring to and does it contain a detailed description of the van or is it just a repeat of the description in the audio?

It was the MTI report i believe ... discussed at length in here

It was the MTI report i believe ... discussed at length in here
    That's not a police report. It contains exactly four lines about the van, offering no more detail than the single audio clip that is oft repeated and most importantly, reports that the van was found to be totally innocent.

http://transweb.sjsu.edu/mtiportal/research/publications/documents/Sept11.book.htm
    There were continuing moments of alarm. A panel truck with a painting of a plane flying into the World Trade Center was stopped near the temporary command post. It proved to be rented to a group of ethnic Middle Eastern people who did not speak English. Fearing that it might be a truck bomb, the NYPD immediately evacuated the area, called out the bomb squad, and detained the occupants until a thorough search was made. The vehicle was found to be an innocent delivery truck.

So what precisely was the point you were attempting to make?

That's not a police report. It contains exactly four lines about the van, offering no more detail than the single audio clip that is oft repeated and most importantly, reports that the van was found to be totally innocent.

I never said it was a police report ... innocent fine by me .... but it had paintings of a Plane flying into the world trade center on the day 2 planes flew into the world trade center

http://transweb.sjsu.edu/mtiportal/research/publications/documents/Sept11.book.htm

So what precisely was the point you were attempting to make?

My point was to explain that the audio description is not the only report of these vans .... They were mentioned in an official report later

I never said it was a police report ... innocent fine by me .... but it had paintings of a Plane flying into the world trade center on the day 2 planes flew into the world trade center
    No, it had what was reported to be a painting of a plane flying into New York.
    Considering the report said that the van was innocent, it is very likely that whatever was on it's side was misinterpreted by the reporting officer.

Unless you you can provide a reasonable explanation for why these vans were there that indicates and is consistent with a conspiracy?
    My point was to explain that the audio description is not the only report of these vans .... They were mentioned in an official report later
    But that report uses that audio as it's source, because the audio recording is the only source and only first hand report of it.

No, it had what was reported to be a painting of a plane flying into New York..
    I quoted from your own quote ... that says world trade center
    Considering the report said that the van was innocent, it is very likely that whatever was on it's side was misinterpreted by the reporting officer...

I debunked your interpretation in another thread .. doesnt matter what you make of it .. what is in the report that is what matters
    Unless you you can provide a reasonable explanation for why these vans were there that indicates and is consistent with a conspiracy?.

Van was ther with a mural on it that had a plane flying into the WTC .. you do the math
    But that report uses that audio as it's source, because the audio recording is the only source and only first hand report of it.

Where does it state it uses that audioreport as its only source . ?? ..

I quoted from your own quote ... that says world trade center
    But the only first hand account only specifies New York, not the World Trade Centre.
    I debunked your interpretation in another thread .. doesnt matter what you make of it .. what is in the report that is what matters
    And the report says that the van was innocent.
    Can you please how my explanation is impossible and can you please provide a reasonable alternative explanation that allows the van to both have a mural of the attacks but also be innocent? If you cannot, then you have not debunked anything.
    Van was ther with a mural on it that had a plane flying into the WTC .. you do the math
    But it makes no sense for them to have van with a painting of the attacks. Can you please provide one sane rational reason for why anyone would do this?
    Where does it state it uses that audioreport as its only source . ?? ..
    It doesn't. The audio is the only first hand source. If they used another, or you know of a different one (preferably with more accurate descriptions) please provide it.

But the only first hand account only specifies New York, not the World Trade Centre. .

Again ... I quoted you
    And the report says that the van was innocent.
    Can you please how my explanation is impossible and can you please provide a reasonable alternative explanation that allows the van to both have a mural of the attacks but also be innocent? If you cannot, then you have not debunked anything..

Your explanation isn't impossible ...

I debunked your flawed reasoning ... I go with whats in the repport .. and you want to make your own interpatation of it .. fine by me, all your questions now have been discussed in the other thread so i suggest you use the search function

But it makes no sense for them to have van with a painting of the attacks. Can you please provide one sane rational reason for why anyone would do this?.

Alot of things doesnt make any sense nor have an rational reason for it to happen but they do happen

It doesn't. The audio is the only source. If they used another, or you know of a different one (preferably with more accurate descriptions) please provide it.

I dont believe the report used the audio only to make the claim ... but that is my interpratation

Again ... I quoted you
    That's great. But the only source says something different.
    The officer on the scene only specifies New York, not the Twin Towers.
    Your explanation isn't impossible ...

I debunked your flawed reasoning ... I go with whats in the repport .. and you want to make your own interpatation of it .. fine by me, all your questions now have been discussed in the other thread so i suggest you use the search function
    I don't think you know what the word debunk means.
    You have not shown that my explanation is impossible or unlikely and you can't provide any plausible explanation that is more likely than mine.

And since there's a rational, possible explanation, and no explanation consistent with a conspiracy, the entire idea of these vans indicating a conspiracy is not supportable.
    Alot of things doesnt make any sense nor have an rational reason for it to happen but they do happen
    Yes, like for insistence describing an innocuous mural as depicting an attack is a person acting irrational. However the explanation is rational and reasonable.
    The fact you cannot provide a explanation to fit your preferred narrative means that your narrative has a hole in it. Which hilariously means that the story of these vans work against the conspiracy theory.
    I dont believe the report used the audio only to make the claim ... but that is my interpratation
    So no, you cannot provide any other first hand sources for the report.
    So since the audio report is the only first hand report, my statement which you took exception to is true.

That's great. But the only source says something different.
    The officer on the scene only specifies New York, not the Twin Towers..

So why are you quoting the twin towers to make your point ?

I don't think you know what the word debunk means.
    You have not shown that my explanation is impossible or unlikely and you can't provide any plausible explanation that is more likely than mine..

You can use any explanation you want (thats what ct ers normaly do as well) but the report says MTI different so i stick with that
    And since there's a rational, possible explanation, and no explanation consistent with a conspiracy, the entire idea of these vans indicating a conspiracy is not supportable..

thats your interpratation fine .. but the fact remains there were vans driving around with that mural on the day of the attack (according to the MTI report)

So no, you cannot provide any other first hand sources for the report.
    So since the audio report is the only first hand report, my statement which you took exception to is true.

The MTI report said nothing about the audio reprt so assuming the used only that for their conclusion is flawed

So why are you quoting the twin towers to make your point ?
    Because that's what the MTI report claims, which is clearly a mistaken retelling of what the primary source says.
    You can use any explanation you want (thats what ct ers normaly do as well) but the report says MTI different so i stick with that

thats your interpratation fine .. but the fact remains there were vans driving around with that mural on the day of the attack (according to the MTI report)
    The report you are sticking to says that the van was reported to have a mural of the attack. it does not confirm that this was the case.
    It does not exclude the possibility that the officer was mistaken. And that is the only explanation that accurately allows for a van with a mural of the attack to also be innocent.

But we both know that you can't find a flaw in this and you know it's the likely explanation, you just don't want to agree with it because it doesn't show a conspiracy.
    The MTI report said nothing about the audio reprt so assuming the used only that for their conclusion is flawed
    But again, there only exists one first hand report. If they didn't use this one first hand report, what did they use?

• Advertisement

Because that's what the MTI report claims, which is clearly a mistaken retelling of what the primary source says.
    The report you are sticking to says that the van was reported to have a mural of the attack. it does not confirm that this was the case.
    It does not exclude the possibility that the officer was mistaken. And that is the only explanation that accurately allows for a van with a mural of the attack to also be innocent.?

Why is it clearly a mistaken retelling ?? .. Please enlighten me not with your assumptions and believes but with facts this time please
    But we both know that you can't find a flaw in this and you know it's the likely explanation, you just don't want to agree with it because it doesn't show a conspiracy.

The only flaw i see is your reasoning that says you believe the report but not whats written in it ...

It doesn't matter what i think is likely

But again, there only exists one first hand report. If they didn't use this one first hand report, what did they use?

You have the report of one saying New york and the other saying Twin towers ... So instead of dismissing one you could say that there are maybe Two reports

Why is it clearly a mistaken retelling ?? .. Please enlighten me not with your assumptions and believes but with facts this time please
    Because there is only one source for the report of the van. And it came from an eyewitness. That report claim it was a plane flying into New York. It does not say anything about twin towers.
    There are no other sources, hence the MTI report made a slight mistake.
    The only flaw i see is your reasoning that says you believe the report but not whats written in it ...

It doesn't matter what i think is likely
    You don't understand what I am saying then, or at least pretending to.

The MTI reports says there were reports of a van with a mural. It then says that the van was found to be innocent, which to anyone not desperate to prove a conspiracy clearly implies that the mural was not as reported.
    You have the report of one saying New york and the other saying Twin towers ... So instead of dismissing one you could say that there are maybe Two reports
    Then can you provide the second report you think they are using? Can you point to any other first hand reports?
    If not, then we are left with only the one.

You are grasping at straws now and it's getting sad.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Then can you provide the second report you think they are using? Can you point to any other first hand reports?
    If not, then we are left with only the one.

You are grasping at straws now and it's getting sad.

That's a ridiculous thing to say.

Of course there are other reports as a matter of procedure. All of the various emergency services involved would file incident reports. Do you somehow deny this??

Obviously Minetta wasn't basing his findings on Police radio transmissions.

That's a ridiculous thing to say.

Of course there are other reports as a matter of procedure. All of the various emergency services involved would file incident reports. Do you somehow deny this??

Obviously Minetta wasn't basing his findings on Police radio transmissions.

Then please direct us to the other reports that specifically mention the vans and describe their murals.

You said that you believed the report .. Fact

Then you said they made a mistake or misinterpretation about the mural.. Just to fit your story

Now your saying they made another mistake regarding the first and only report ... Again to make it fit so you can comprehend it

I'm not the one grasping at straws here ...

You are trying to ridicule that report to make it fit your believes. That is getting sad

You said that you believed the report .. Fact

Then you said they made a mistake or misinterpretation about the mural.. Just to fit your story

Now your saying they made another mistake regarding the first and only report ... Again to make it fit so you can comprehend it

I'm not the one grasping at straws here ...

You are trying to ridicule that report to make it fit your believes. That is getting sad
    Yes, they made a minor mistake, inferring that the mural depicted an attack on the twin towers when the report only specified New York.
    But I did not say they where mistaken about the report, I said they imply that the report itself was mistaken.

You are being deliberately obtuse to avoid the obvious, more likely and non conspiracy explanation.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Then please direct us to the other reports that specifically mention the vans and describe their murals.
    I just did - NYPD, bomb squad etc reports.

Are you trying to say that this incident is somehow an exception to the rule of police procedure and no reports were filed?

Or do you agree that normal procedures would have been followed and therefore we can be sure that other reports of the incident are in fact in existence?

I just did - NYPD, bomb squad etc reports.

Are you trying to say that this incident is somehow an exception to the rule of police procedure and no reports were filed?

Or do you agree that normal procedures would have been followed and therefore we can be sure that other reports of the incident are in fact in existence?
    And of those, precisely how many of them specifically indicate that the van had a mural of the attacks on it?

Yes, they made a minor mistake, inferring that the mural depicted an attack on the twin towers when the report only specified New York.
    But I did not say they where mistaken about the report, I said they imply that the report itself was mistaken.

You are being deliberately obtuse to avoid the obvious, more likely and non conspiracy explanation.

They made a minor mistake according to you ... otherwise you couldn't hold on to your ridiculous claims

Who said that they didn't talk to the officers who stopped and searched the van ... you assume they used the initial report.

Again don't try to alter the conclusions of a report just so it fits your believe .... Its rather silly to be honest

• Advertisement

They made a minor mistake according to you ... otherwise you couldn't hold on to your ridiculous claims

Who said that they didn't talk to the officers who stopped and searched the van ... you assume they used the initial report.
    So is this what they did? Can you provide a source to support this?
    Can you provide the reports you claim they used or not.
    Or is there only one report that describes the mural?
    Again don't try to alter the conclusions of a report just so it fits your believe .... Its rather silly to be honest
    But I'm not altering the conclusion of the report.
    I agree with the report in that there was a report of a van with a mural, but it was determined to be innocent and that the initial report of a mural was in fact mistaken.

Now can you please point out where this explanation is impossible or unlikely?
    Can you provide a better alternative?
    Can you provide a reasonable alternative that both contains all the facts and indicates a conspiracy?

Advertisement