Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

26-06-2012, 01:58   #1
jiggawigga

Buy spray paint online?

A helpful hand would be much appreciated.

I need to get a few cans of spray paint and primer spray paint to clean up some old filing cabinets. Doesn't anyone know a decent online supplier even a UK shop would be ok. The cans in my local place are 12 euro each, I've seen similar on US sites for $3.

Nothing fancy, just a normal black tin would do.
Advertisement
29-06-2012, 00:07   #2
paddy147
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggawigga View Post
A helpful hand would be much appreciated.

I need to get a few cans of spray paint and primer spray paint to clean up some old filing cabinets. Doesn't anyone know a decent online supplier even a UK shop would be ok. The cans in my local place are 12 euro each, I've seen similar on US sites for $3.

Nothing fancy, just a normal black tin would do.

If you go to Vinny Byrne Paints in Dublin,then they will mix up any colour you can think of and put in aerosol cans for you.

They also sell various primers too.Ive used them before and they are very good to deal with.

Also Halfords will sell you cans of spray paint too in many colours and primer too

Also any half decent motor factors will have matt or gloss black and primer aerosol cans for around 6 euro a can.

Simples.

Last edited by paddy147; 29-06-2012 at 00:10.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion