Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Battlefield 3: Armoured Kill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

5uspect wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's out in September. First for Premium members, then PS3 a week later, then everyone else a week after that.

No, it's more complicated than that. :rolleyes: It goes:

Premium PS3 users -(1 week)-> Premium Xbox/PC users -(2 weeks)-> Non-Premium PS3 users -(1 week)-> Non-Premium Xbox/PC users.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    No, it's more complicated than that. :rolleyes: It goes:

Premium PS3 users -(1 week)-> Premium Xbox/PC users -(2 weeks)-> Non-Premium PS3 users -(1 week)-> Non-Premium Xbox/PC users.

Oh dear.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

the_syco wrote: »
    With enemy tanks being so close together, some fcuker :pac: in a C4/mine buggy will have great fun :P

YUP! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

ktulu123 wrote: »
    YUP! :)

Me and 3 other Youtubers will be doing a series called "Quad Up" where we roll around with C4 blasting tanks.

Me and 3 other Youtubers will be doing a series called "Quad Up" where we roll around with C4 blasting tanks.

Nice, if you need a C4 expert you know where to find me :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Nice, if you need a C4 expert you know where to find me :P

U mean ex-expert ur totally outta practice , not even in the top 10 in the world anymore pfffff ,and no doubt a complete C4 noob again :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

why have i got a feeling anytime i'm in a tank on this map and see a quad i'll either

A) nail that fecker with an awesome shot

B) constantly miss and then panic as it gets closer try and jump out but instead end up hitting either the ¬ key or the windows key as i watch unable to do anything as the quad rams into the side of me

should be good craic

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

danniemcq wrote: »
    why have i got a feeling anytime i'm in a tank on this map and see a quad i'll either

A) nail that fecker with an awesome shot

B) constantly miss and then panic as it gets closer try and jump out but instead end up hitting either the ¬ key or the windows key as i watch unable to do anything as the quad rams into the side of me

should be good craic

Put your own C4 on it and when they get too close jump out and detontate, really pisses them off :p

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Put your own C4 on it and when they get too close jump out and detontate, really pisses them off :p
    When you could still blow up the C4 when you got revived, I'd put a couple of C4 under my tank, so I'd hop out, run around, get shot, come back alive, trigger the C4, and kill two or three of the enemy :P

But yes, dodging tank shells on a quad whilst on a one way trip can be quite fun, as most tankers aim slightly too high, rather than at the ground in front of you, and thus usually missed. Getting out isn't an option, as I'd still kill you :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Just read something that said the release dates will be Sep 4th for God-like Premium people, 18th for non-Premium PS3 commoners and 25th for the lower classes.

• Advertisement

ohhhhh i have the 4th booked off work already thanks to the picnic recovery time so hoe ots early in the day over here

Bollix, I'm over in Ireland that week flat hunting.

5uspect wrote: »
    Bollix, I'm over in Ireland that week flat hunting.

well if you are house hunting you might as well bring your pc/xbox/ps3. Gotta know what the rooms are like for gaming first and all that....

sure...

I really hope armoured kill is good!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Off from the 4th til the 10th so fingers crossed :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

new video Premium video 3

But isn't that supposed to be only seen by premium users....... DICE :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭omerin

When can we start downloading?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Dam ps3 premium users get it next week and then another week till pc and Xbox premium get it. All premium should get it next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

After CQ wasnt bothered with AK but that video has me interested.

They look like proper BF maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,407 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Richie6904 wrote: »
    Dam ps3 premium users get it next week and then another week till pc and Xbox premium get it. All premium should get it next week.

****in ****...I never copped that...so we're not getting it till 11th?
    That's a complete frakking joke..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Blazer wrote: »

****in ****...I never copped that...so we're not getting it till 11th?
    That's a complete frakking joke..

That looks like the way its going down. Will give me a week to play a bit of dark souls or try get a decent connection rather than tethering off my phone can anyone recommend a decent set of wall plugs lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,407 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

That looks like the way its going down. Will give me a week to play a bit of dark souls or try get a decent connection rather than tethering off my phone can anyone recommend a decent set of wall plugs lol

as in homeplugs?
    I have a set from amazon (200megs) which I found brilliant..about €70 or so for the 2 of them..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Max-Value-MVF00641-Pass-Through-Homeplug/dp/B008AIFJT6/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1346468175&sr=8-18

I also use the netgear 500meg ones and find them excellent for streaming HD content etc from my NAS..bit dearer and around the €130 mark I think for 2 of them..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Sony have some weird ass deal with EA on it. No idea why they would sort out an extra week for some DLC when there are entire franchises they don't seem to worry about!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,143 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I have no issue with ps3 users getting a DLC a week before the rest.
    But when you add a subscription service into the mix... its totally stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Anyone know what time its likely to be downloadable from psn in ireland?

Most likely early tomorrow morning. Around 8/9 am usually

PS - I hate you :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Patch size: 1.53GB
    Armored Kill size: 1.55GB

Over PSN.....so much for a week head start.

Advertisement