Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea Sliding Wardrobes-My Review (with pictures).

Options
  • 09-05-2012 8:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

I decided to go with Ikea wardrobes recently for one of the bedrooms in the house.
    I opted for light oak,to compliment the oak doors in the house and also to suit the bedroom and its colours/decor.

The 2 main reasons for going to Ikea were the fact that I could mix and match items to suit my needs and also the cost factor.
    Now I have to say that it was very easy to put the various wardrobes and drawers together.
    Everything slotted together very easily and neatly and no parts were missing.
    Myself and my girlfriend had great fun and craic while putting the wardrobes and drawers together.

The large sliding wardrobe is very sturdy and its spacious too
    The internal clothes rail gadgets and baskets all fitted perfectly and are good quality.These slide in and out to give you easy access to your clothes and trousers.The 2 sliding doors slide open and closed nice and smoothly and also have soft closers built into the track too.

The 4 drawer chest of drawers is nice too.
    Again,this went together with no hassle at all,and its good and sturdy too.
    The 4 drawers all slide open and closed nice and smoothly.

The bedside lockers are also sturdy too,and yet again,these slotted together with no issues what so ever.

I know "some people" seem to have certain gripes and issues with Ikea and their wardrobes,but as a customer who has bought them,I have to say that the Ikea wardrobes are very good quality with a 10 year guarantee and at a very good price too.

Thats my honest opinion of having the wardrobes in my house and using them too.Im a happy chappy indeed and still have money in pocket after the trip to Ikea.

Would and will I shop there for more wardrobes in the future?? Hell Yeah.:D

Thanks and Regards.:)

Comments

Advertisement