Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I have HIV

Options
  • 20-04-2012 9:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I recently Went to donate blood but I received a letter to say my blood was unusable. But the blood clinic were quickly to write to me to get further tests done to check my blood, they were will to pay my fare for the train to Dublin

When I went up they seemed very nice and brought me into a room,they explained that it must me a protein in the blood or something minor that triggered the sensitive test....when they were taking the blood I saw with the corner of my eye that "HIV" was on the chart written with a pen....

It has been 2 weeks and I have had no reply .....I'm 18 and ever since that day I have been feeling depressed and worried

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

While I sympathise with your situation, this is not the appropriate place for such a query.

I'd suggest contacting the clinic and asking them what the situation is, or even contact your own GP, who I'm pretty sure will be glad to help out.

Cheers

DrG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement