Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swiss arms sniper

Options
  • 18-04-2012 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

Hi I have a Swiss arms (sa1) sniper rifle for sale comes with scope and 25 round magazine asking price is 160 chronod at 315 fps gun in great condition open to trades and offers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭BAZZx99

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

the minimum accepted interval for a bump is 24hours. its all covered in the rules which i suggest you read before posting here again.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TheZestyLemon

No chance of some pics then?

Could you tell me how to put up pics

bump

• Advertisement

BAZZx99 wrote: »
    bump
    thermo wrote: »
    the minimum accepted interval for a bump is 24hours. its all covered in the rules which i suggest you read before posting here again.

*cough.
    warning issued.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭mossy83

hey any pics ?

Cant put up on boards for somereasin but if you Facebook tell me your name and what your profile pic is and I'll send you pics

all dealings must be here on the thread until agreement to buy/sell is reached.
    now for the third time read the rules.

Bump

• Advertisement

Price drop 140 BARGAIN

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Des fitz airsoft

Pics facebook name is <snip> LoL anyway would you swap for a g36c

any pics of g36

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Micheal9kul

Offer HD PVR

pics?

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭kingpin1

is it wood or abs?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭boxvisage

What's the spec of the scope?

• Advertisement

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 12 CDAG

Hey man couldnt find you on facebook would love to see pics of your sniper cause ive got a g36c im looking to get rid of cause I got a new rifle

ye sure sounds good will put up pics whats your name and profile pic where are you based

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

CDAG wrote: »
    Hey man couldnt find you on facebook would love to see pics of your sniper cause ive got a g36c im looking to get rid of cause I got a new rifle
    BAZZx99 wrote: »
    ye sure sounds good will put up pics whats your name and profile pic where are you based

For the attention of you both, Taken from Adverts Rules

No off-thread dealing

All dealings, bargaining, photos, information, offers, etc. must be posted on the thread.

PM or other contact is not allowed until a deal is agreed.
    • Off thread dealing includes any contact by PM, email, phone, other social media sites, chat in real life or any other means other than posting here.
    • Anybody found to have contacted a buyer or seller off-thread about an item advertised here before a deal is agreed is breaching our rules.
    • Anybody found to have been contacted by a buyer or seller about an item advertised here before a deal is agreed and fais to notify a mod is breaching our rules.
    • A deal is only agreed when the seller posts their acceptance of an offer on the thread.

Any attempt at contact is seen as Off Thread Dealing and will be dealt with accordingly

If you can upload a photo to Facebook then you can upload a photo to Boards

bump

Advertisement