Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
24-02-2012, 16:35   #1
Dr Bob
Moderator
 
Dr Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maynooth
Posts: 2,345
TRADE: non working consoles for parts or repair

Mentioned it elsewhere but I've a
Sega saturn (powers on and will go to options screen but disk not spinning up)
Amiga 500 plus (not powering up at all )
Atari VCS woody 6 switch (yep..not powering up)
NES : (the old flashing screen until you put the cart in about 30 times, probably just needs a good clean or maybe a new 72 pin adaptor)

I've realized that with everything going on over the next few months I'm not going to get a chance to repair these so may as well stick em up for trade.
Dr Bob is offline  
Advertisement
24-02-2012, 19:33   #2
Atavan-Halen
He Touched My Breast!!
 
Atavan-Halen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Isshu
Posts: 16,882
I'd be interested in the NES, anything you're looking for?
Atavan-Halen is offline  
25-02-2012, 13:48   #3
Dr Bob
Moderator
 
Dr Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maynooth
Posts: 2,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by atavan-halen View Post
I'd be interested in the NES, anything you're looking for?
I need to get hold of an original gameboy if you have one..if not im open to anything
Dr Bob is offline  
26-02-2012, 22:00   #4
raven999
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: dublin 11
Posts: 80
saturn

hi im a newbie on here i had 3 saturns long ago a jap white saturn/victor saturn and a pal one i now miss playing sega games would anybody know where i could get one cheap or one for repair looked on ebay but cost of postage is to high any help would be appreciated
raven999 is offline  
26-02-2012, 22:15   #5
ahyeahok
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by raven999 View Post
hi im a newbie on here i had 3 saturns long ago a jap white saturn/victor saturn and a pal one i now miss playing sega games would anybody know where i could get one cheap or one for repair looked on ebay but cost of postage is to high any help would be appreciated
Adverts.ie would probably be a good place to keep an eye out.

If your in Dublin check out a shop called The Rage, other guys on here will be able to tell you what its like, I've never been on there myself.

Probably better to start a new thread of your own rather than hopping on this one though.
ahyeahok is offline  
Advertisement
26-02-2012, 22:25   #6
raven999
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: dublin 11
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyeahok View Post
Adverts.ie would probably be a good place to keep an eye out.

If your in Dublin check out a shop called The Rage, other guys on here will be able to tell you what its like, I've never been on there myself.

Probably better to start a new thread of your own rather than hopping on this one though.
i wasnt sure where to post thanks for the tip
raven999 is offline  
01-03-2012, 12:21   #7
C3P0
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 37
Have been contemplating acquiring a Saturn for a while, so might be interested in that. Does it come with a controller and A/V cable?

Do you have any interest in GameGear, Playstation, Xbox and/or Dreamcast games?
C3P0 is offline  
01-03-2012, 13:47   #8
Dr Bob
Moderator
 
Dr Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maynooth
Posts: 2,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3P0 View Post
Have been contemplating acquiring a Saturn for a while, so might be interested in that. Does it come with a controller and A/V cable?

Do you have any interest in GameGear, Playstation, Xbox and/or Dreamcast games?
I may have a controller going spare , I think the adaptor is the RF (spit!) one but I'll have a look this evening
What PS/ or GG games do you have for trade?
Dr Bob is offline  
01-03-2012, 15:12   #9
C3P0
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 37
PS games: MGS, Driver2, GT2, RRT4, Puchi Carat, Space Invaders and V-Rally

All complete, and pretty good condition, bar V-Rally with a cracked case.

GG games: Complete: Cosmic Spacehead, Factory Panic, Lemmings, Micro Machines 2
Cart only with plastic case: Sonic 1 and 2, Spiderman, Crash Dummies, Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion, Land of Illusion and Legend of Illusion, Aryton Senna SGP2, Chuck Rock, Popils, Columns, Psychic World, Archer Macleans Dropzone, and Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. Also have a PGA Tour Golf with a manual.

There is also a Japanese MM Legend of Illusion box, the cart above isn't from it, but would go with it. Contains a plastic insert, mint manual, points card and "GG-soft information" leaflet.

Also noticed I have a couple extra PS2 games, XIII and TheUrbz-Sims in the City.

Let me know if anything interests you or you want more details to condition, etc., or if you're interested in any particular genre. Also have a GBC somewhere, and some odd GB, GBC and GBA games.
C3P0 is offline  
Advertisement
01-03-2012, 22:00   #10
Dr Bob
Moderator
 
Dr Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maynooth
Posts: 2,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3P0 View Post
PS games: MGS, Driver2, GT2, RRT4, Puchi Carat, Space Invaders and V-Rally

All complete, and pretty good condition, bar V-Rally with a cracked case.

GG games: Complete: Cosmic Spacehead, Factory Panic, Lemmings, Micro Machines 2
Cart only with plastic case: Sonic 1 and 2, Spiderman, Crash Dummies, Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion, Land of Illusion and Legend of Illusion, Aryton Senna SGP2, Chuck Rock, Popils, Columns, Psychic World, Archer Macleans Dropzone, and Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. Also have a PGA Tour Golf with a manual.

There is also a Japanese MM Legend of Illusion box, the cart above isn't from it, but would go with it. Contains a plastic insert, mint manual, points card and "GG-soft information" leaflet.

Also noticed I have a couple extra PS2 games, XIII and TheUrbz-Sims in the City.

Let me know if anything interests you or you want more details to condition, etc., or if you're interested in any particular genre. Also have a GBC somewhere, and some odd GB, GBC and GBA games.
Might be interested in one or two of them , I'll drop you a mail when I get a chance, probably tommorrow.
Dr Bob is offline  
02-03-2012, 10:29   #11
raven999
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: dublin 11
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Bob View Post
Mentioned it elsewhere but I've a
Sega saturn (powers on and will go to options screen but disk not spinning up)
Amiga 500 plus (not powering up at all )
Atari VCS woody 6 switch (yep..not powering up)
NES : (the old flashing screen until you put the cart in about 30 times, probably just needs a good clean or maybe a new 72 pin adaptor)
I've realized that with everything going on over the next few months I'm not going to get a chance to repair these so may as well stick em up for trade.
hi dr bob is the saturn 1st edition or 2nd with the round buttons
raven999 is offline  
02-03-2012, 21:18   #12
CathalDublin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: iRepair.ie
Posts: 2,329
Interested in the woody, are there joysticks with it?
CathalDublin is offline  
05-03-2012, 12:54   #13
Dr Bob
Moderator
 
Dr Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maynooth
Posts: 2,345
grrr posted a reply to this in the morning but it looks like it never went through ..stupid 3g connection.
I was laid up in bed sick over most of the weekend so couldn't check much.
The Saturn is (I believe) the early model , with oval shaped buttons
The Woody is pretty much as is , I may have a cheetah joystick to go with it, and I'll refit an RF cable , but you'll need a PSU.
I'll stick up some pics later today.
Dr Bob is offline  
06-03-2012, 13:07   #14
The Last Bandit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,711
If CathalDublin does'nt take the Woody, I'd like it !! Only really need the case.
The Last Bandit is offline  
08-03-2012, 20:00   #15
CathalDublin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: iRepair.ie
Posts: 2,329
What do you want for the woody, I've a PS1, some PS1 games, some PS2 games, maybe more, I'll have a looksy
CathalDublin is offline  
Forum Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search