Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Baseball Keeper League 2012

Options
  • 15-02-2012 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Let's use this thread from the continuation of the Keeper league this year. We had a really competitive league in 2011 to the end and I think a keeper really makes sense.

FYI there are 2 keeper leagues this year:

1. Boccy23's league starting in 2011.
    2. BigBadRob83's league starting in 2012.

The guys from the 2011 league, you know who you are. The new keeper league is still open per BigBadRob83's post below and can take up to 20.

Alright lads, have updated the list.
    8 people interested in the second keeper league so far, minimum of 10 to set it up and can have up to 20.

When we finalise the numbers I will set up a poll somewhere so we can all decide the league rules (draft type, trades, rosters, etc.)

Interested
    1. UCD AFC
    2. Iang87
    3. WallyWanka
    4. BigBadRob83
    5. Masked Man
    6. brilliantboy
    7. 8-10
    8. lankythecamel

Please give consideration on how active you can be before committing to the keeper league.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Nice one 8-10, good call on the new thread.

Have also set up a poll for people to vote on what the rules, makeup, etc. of the keeper league should be: http://www.surveytool.com/s/SB292AF116

Any suggestions let me know.

Going to use ESPN for this league, as have used it before and from what I can tell it's the best free one out there (customisation options, free App coming)
    http://games.espn.go.com/frontpage/baseball

• Registered Users Posts: 39 gciddy

Hi, I post a reply on another thread and PM'd you.. so this is probably a little overkill posting again. But, I would like to join any league with space left. :-)

Thanks! G

Advertisement