Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Baseball (non-keeper) league 2012

Options
  • 15-02-2012 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Now we have a dedicated Fantasy Sports forum we should move this over. This thread is for the non-keeper league as mentioned by Coeus here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056538089

Looks like we have the following ready to go for the new season but I'm sure as many people as possible are welcome:

1. Coeus
    2. Malachyscott
    3. BigBadRob83
    4. UCD AFC
    5. Iang87
    6. namloc1980
    7. Masked Man
    8. Benimar
    9. WallyWanka
    10. smackbunnybaby
    11. 8-10
    12. bit of red72
    13. lankythecamel
    14. Grahamer666

Original post from Coeus as an FYI:

This league will be a non-keeper and will more than likely be head-to-head. Of course suggestions are welcome on rosters sizes and positions, scoring categories etc for the makeup of the league. Feel free to PM me if you dont want to post and I will put up the initial list of players in a few days. Draft wont be until a week or so before the first games in Japan so there is plenty of time to get involved...

Any other takers...?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

I'd like to join if there's room.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 gciddy

Hiya,

I am up for joining! If there is still room?

G

Advertisement