Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

These Crusties cost us €14 Million

Options
  • 09-02-2012 10:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭

At last a Govt. Minister has the nutts to speak out and tell it like it is !

Fair Fcucks to Shatter for fronting up to these parasites who have diverted and wasted much needed funds from the forces of law and order.

Who are these people that he describes- accurately - as protest tourists ?

We need a good investigative journo to go behind the scenes and expose these lice for what they are.

Willing to bet that a good proportion are on some form of State handout or other or are wealthy black sheep from other juristictions who see protesting as some class of Art form..

Like that shower who set sail for Gaza recently....cop yourselves on lads..kick out the retired teachers and the rest of the social misfits and let us get on with the job of bringing real prosperity to that neglegted part of our Island.

Enough is enough...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Link would be nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Gaza isn't in Ireland...

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

You should go out and protest about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

In before lock/ ban

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

What are you talking about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,036 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

At last a Govt. Minister has the nutts to speak out and tell it like it is !

Fair Fcucks to Shatter for fronting up to these parasites who have diverted and wasted much needed funds from the forces of law and order.

We need a good investigative journo to go behind the scenes and expose these lice for what they are.

Willing to bet that a good proportion are on some form of State handout or other or are wealthy black sheep from other juristictions who see protesting as some class of Art form..

Like that shower who set sail for Gaza recently....cop yourselves on lads..kick out the retired teachers and the rest of the social misfits and let us get on with the job of bringing real prosperity to that neglegted part of our Island.

Enough is enough...

The bankers?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭flutered

if the are on benifits could not the dosw be able to remove their funding, i have said a few times before that qualification for jobseekers need to be ratified by a garda superintendnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dr. Manhattan

People who back up their **** by travelling to act on it, instead of moaning on the internet, or worse, saying **** all while they hope someone else sorts out their problems. Fair play to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,975 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76997617#post76997617

There was a lengthy crusty discussion earlier today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

flutered wrote: »
    i have said a few times before that qualification for jobseekers need to be ratified by a garda superintendnt.

And if you've said it, it must be right! :rolleyes:

I wouldn't trust a Garda superintendent any further than I could throw a priest!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Read the freekin post pilgrim.....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭lividduck

People who back up their **** by travelling to act on it, instead of moaning on the internet, or worse, saying **** all while they hope someone else sorts out their problems. Fair play to them.
    Economic sabotuers more like.
    Personally I'd intern them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

After a look around i finally found what the OP is ****ting on about.

OP, as the government is loaning out our police force to provide private security for a multinational company they should just give Shell the bill.

Problem solved.

http://www.thejournal.ie/over-e14-5m-spent-in-policing-protests-against-corrib-gas-pipeline-350396-Feb2012/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    The bankers?

And that fucking self righteous shower of deluded miscreants behind the Shell to Sea.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

What a brilliant insult. Pilgrim. I'll use that. AH a goldmine of obscure ways to insult your fellow man.

Au Contraur my friend....these are mainly people who have nice secure means and /or pensions or who are fully paid up members of the awkward squad and are "agin everything".

JUmping on the bandwaggon to spice up their vapid lives with a bit of action.

Or auld Biddies drunk on their own importance and with ego's the size of Ben Bulben.

Time these crazies were outed...long past time pilgrim...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

After a look around i finally found what the OP is ****ting on about.

OP, as the government is loaning out our police force to provide private security for a multinational company they should just give Shell the bill.

Problem solved.

http://www.thejournal.ie/over-e14-5m-spent-in-policing-protests-against-corrib-gas-pipeline-350396-Feb2012/

Give the bill to the protesters. Useless shower of angry airheads. Don't jail a few ....... they'll become martyrs. Lock up the lot of them. A few months on bread and water would concentrate the mind. Nevermind being somebody's bitch :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dr. Manhattan

lividduck wrote: »
    Economic sabotuers more like.
    Personally I'd intern them.

I hate to break it to you, but have you seen what has happened with out banks and the ensuing political ****-ups? And you do know how Shell got the rights to the fields in question, right? The crusties are a piddling small drop in the ocean.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Bearded B@stards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Fair play to them. I'd bring them refreshments if I lived near the area.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Oh look, it's Wannabe Flutt. The post doesn't answer the question: what the fuk were you on about before it was answered?

A lot of Shell To Sea and pro Palestine protesters are gimps (although I passionately back the latter cause, and question the ethics of anyone who would support the IDF) but they're preferable to would-be auld curmudgeons who drone on about hippies and crusties and do nothing else...

Dudess wrote: »
    Oh look, it's Wannabe Flutt. The post doesn't answer the question: what the fuk were you on about before it was answered?

A lot of Shell To Sea and pro Palestine protesters are gimps (although I passionately back the latter cause, and question the ethics of anyone who would support the IDF) but they're preferable to would-be auld curmudgeons who drone on about hippies and crusties and do nothing else...

Eh :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,515 ✭✭✭baldbear

Shell should pay for the gardai security not the Irish taxpayer, Shell were making £1.6 million a hour in 2011, and the government should step in and make Shell pay royalties for our own fecking natural resources.

I have more respect for these "crusties" than the likes of corrupt Ray Burke and Bertie Aherne who changed Irish tax laws to benefit the likes of Shell.

Dudess wrote: »

Or wizened auld cows who love the smell of power ?

baldbear wrote: »
    Shell should pay for the gardai security not the Irish taxpayer, Shell were making £1.6 million a hour in 2011, and the government should step in and make Shell pay royalties for our own fecking natural resources.

I have more respect for these "crusties" than the likes of corrupt Ray Burke and Bertie Aherne who changed Irish tax laws to benefit the likes of Shell.

Good man...so respect for Burke and Ahern is at say minus 500...respect for the crusties is at minus 200.

MMMM ...fair !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Or wizened auld cows who love the smell of power ?

You keep getting better. A barrel of laughs so ye are.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Au Contraur my friend....these are mainly people who have nice secure means and /or pensions or who are fully paid up members of the awkward squad and are "agin everything".

...if you know this for a fact, why aren't you providing the information to the papers..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Good man...so respect for Burke and Ahern is at say minus 500...respect for the crusties is at minus 200.

MMMM ...fair !
    How's it unfair?

Btw, insulting a person's looks without knowing what they look like us what children do, and not conducive to cultivating an auld curmudgeon persona, Flutt Lite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

A mere 14million in protest at how many billion?! Wize up. We know who the true cronies are as they have "great business acumen"'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

I don't support professional protesters but the locals have good cause in this case. Burke and Aherne are crooks and should be locked up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement