Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!!!! M4 Bargain for sale €350!!!!

Options
  • 07-02-2012 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, here i have a beautilfull G&G M4 carbine, it comes with:
    Battery
    Charger
    Carry handle
    Red dot / led torch sight (as seen in the pics) better pics on request.
    Mounting rails.
    Still with its original box, it was never skermished or fired. It was only used as film prop. Its in pristine condition.
    Im in the south dublin area but i work late in ucd, but can meet halfway within reason. 350 for the lot, its a hell of a gun for the money.
    It has an fps of 245.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

Open to reasonable offers, but nothing stupid.
    thanks very much for checking the add out,

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭airsoftdes

Is that a plastic body or metal

airsoftdes wrote: »
    Is that a plastic body or metal
    It's abs, pristine condition, never been skirmished or fired. What ya think?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

since they are 175 new im gonna offer you 80 euro because usual range for them is 260-265fps out of the box so something must not be 100% if yours is firing at 245. could you please expain how you came up with the 245 fps if the gun was never skirmished or fired? on paper its a 310 (according to sg rofl).

Sorry, that was a typo, its shootin 254. That was what i was told by the guy i bought it from. ive just never had the time or money to go skirmishing.

• Advertisement

adamj1980 wrote: »
    Sorry, that was a typo, its shootin 254. That was what i was told by the guy i bought it from. ive just never had the time or money to go skirmishing.

that sounds more like it. if you like my offer we can move to pm's then.

To be totally honest mate, this gun is literally in pristine condition, 80 is just way too low, im really sorry. if you came up a bit more, yea we could to Pms

To be totally honest mate, this gun is literally in pristine condition, 80 is just way too low, im really sorry. if you came up a bit more, yea we could to Pms

100 would be my best offer provided you can deliver the AEG to parkwest for a quick test fire.

Sorry for the late reply, I'm in work, when were you thinking?

Sorry for the late reply, I'm in work, when were you thinking?

pretty much anytime during the weekend is good for ya ?

• Advertisement

Thanks for any interest guys, sold the gun today.

exactly as advertised. fast and easy transaction. thanks a mill adam

Advertisement