Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full metal M4 CQB-R, Ak 47 and bits

Options
  • 06-02-2012 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone im selling up as i have no use for these anymore. If anyone has questions please do ask :)

1. Viper Woodland Vest : €20
    2. XL Woodland Jacket (heavy good for cold weather just noticed the zip is broken): €10
    3. L French Woodland Camo Shirt: €15
    4. L German Flectarn Camo: €15
    5. Woodland Camo Pants leg 75, Waist 72, Seat 88 (Wierd sizes not sure from where but will fit a Average 14 year old or so) : €10
    6. JG Ak47 Kalashnikov with 2 high cap metal mags, guarder hop up, comes with 9.6 1400mAh G&G battery and charger & tan sling: €140 (305-315 fps good Rof and good range, high end performance)
    7.Black Dboys M4a1 CQB-R wit G&G gearbox internals (stripped a new G&G raider and put it into a Dboys full metal M4a1 CQB-R )(Not including the blowback wouldn't fit sadly), G&G hop up chamber with guarder rubber, Magpul black AFG, Red Laser pointer sight attached to rail, G&G raider Motor, G&G Tan pistol grip and Stock, 9.6v 1600mAh intellect battery, ASG charger, 1 Tan G&G high cap mag, 2 black high cap mags, G&G raider was new when parts put into Dboys shell and Dboys with all new upgrades hasn't even seen a day out yet (Broke my leg about 6 months ago), new barrel (from G&G raider):looking for €300 (320fps good Rof and range, High end gun)
    8. M9 Co2 Mag (Fitted a KJW M9): €20
    9. 363mm Barrel: €10
    10. G&G hop up rubber and nub(unused): €8
    11. Guarder Hop up rubber and nub(unused): €11
    12. Welcon 400ml 5/6 full Silicon-spray oil (premium stuff) paid €25 for can: €15
    13. I also have 2 Dboys scar for breaking so message if you are looking for some part and i can have a look (Started project that never materialized): €?
    14. JG 8.4v 1100mAh battery (for ak47 kalashnikov): €10

Postage is not included in above fairs.
    No silly offers or trades

Thanks for looking :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

M4A1guy wrote: »
    Hello everyone im selling up as i have no use for these anymore. If anyone has questions please do ask :)

2. XL Woodland Jacket (heavy good for cold weather): €25
    5. Woodland Camo Pants leg 75, Waist 72, Seat 88 (Wierd sizes not sure from where but will fit a Average 14 year old or so) : €10
    6. JG Ak47 Kalashnikov with 2 high cap metal mags, guarder hop up, comes with 9.6 1400mAh G&G battery and charger & tan sling: €140
    7.Black Dboys M4a1 CQB-R wit G&G gearbox internals (stripped a new G&G raider and put it into a Dboys full metal M4a1 CQB-R )(Not including the blowback wouldn't fit sadly), G&G hop up chamber with guarder rubber, Magpul black AFG, Red Laser pointer sight attached to rail, G&G raider Motor, G&G Tan pistol grip and Stock, 9.6v 1600mAh intellect battery, ASG charger, 1 Tan G&G high cap mag, 2 black high cap mags, G&G raider was new when parts put into Dboys shell and Dboys with all new upgrades hasn't even seen a day out yet (Broke my leg about 6 months ago), Extended barrel (363mm):looking for €300
    12. Welcon 5/6 full Silicon-spray oil (premium stuff) paid €25 for can: €15
    13. I also have 2 Dboys scar for breaking so message if you are looking for some part and i can have a look (Started project that never materialized): €?

Offer 20 euro on m9 mag including postage? should only be 2 or 3 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭M4A1guy

Offer 20 euro on m9 mag including postage? should only be 2 or 3 euro

Already have an offer on that on a wanted thread but if he doesn't get back to me by Wednesday i will get back to you asap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Gregor_1996

2. XL Woodland Jacket (heavy good for cold weather): €25
    6. JG Ak47 Kalashnikov with 2 high cap metal mags, guarder hop up, comes with 9.6 1400mAh G&G battery and charger & tan sling: €140
    7.Black Dboys M4a1 CQB-R wit G&G gearbox internals (stripped a new G&G raider and put it into a Dboys full metal M4a1 CQB-R )(Not including the blowback wouldn't fit sadly), G&G hop up chamber with guarder rubber, Magpul black AFG, Red Laser pointer sight attached to rail, G&G raider Motor, G&G Tan pistol grip and Stock, 9.6v 1600mAh intellect battery, ASG charger, 1 Tan G&G high cap mag, 2 black high cap mags, G&G raider was new when parts put into Dboys shell and Dboys with all new upgrades hasn't even seen a day out yet (Broke my leg about 6 months ago), Extended barrel (363mm):looking for €300
    12. Welcon 5/6 full Silicon-spray oil (premium stuff) paid €25 for can: €15

what mm is the barrel and the scar what sort of internals inside ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

you must list the muzzle energies.

what mm is the barrel and the scar what sort of internals inside ?

Which number? Sorry getting confused with my own stock. Well one is just the upper receiver and the other is gearbox, motor, barrel and hop up and body. No stock in either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Any pictures of the AK ?

just up loading them now :)

Took a while... :)

More

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Nice Ill get back to you with an offer tomorrow but dont hold it

• Advertisement

grapeape wrote: »
    Nice Ill get back to you with an offer tomorrow but dont hold it

Sure thing mate thanks

More.....

And again.....

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭AirsoftPlayer

How much do you want for the scar bits, what's missing? Just the stock?

How much do you want for the scar bits, what's missing? Just the stock?

Motor connectors (from battery), body pins, top screw on bit for the back sight, and im not sure but the last time it was together it was running (gearbox wise) but may need to be assembled again. Would do about 30 plus whatever packaging is

Finally :)

make it 20 and it's a deal

make it 20 and it's a deal

25 plus how much the packaging is :)

Go on so deal.

• Advertisement

Go on so deal.

offer asking on barrel. What diameter is it?

Go on so deal.

To pm :)

offer asking on barrel. What diameter is it?

363mm long and diameter unsure but it fits m4's, sr16, sg551, m249 para if that helps?

363mm long and diameter unsure but it fits m4's, sr16, sg551, m249 para if that helps?

Do you know if its a tight bore barrel?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,016 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Selling the laseron it's own?

everlast75 wrote: »
    Selling the laseron it's own?

how much would you give me for it that being the case?

Do you know if its a tight bore barrel?

No its not sorry still interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,016 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

how much would you give me for it that being the case?

Depends on the brand/power/spec and of course, how much you paid for it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭huggygtir

OFFER €15 FOR VEST COLLECTED

• Advertisement

everlast75 wrote: »
    Depends on the brand/power/spec and of course, how much you paid for it :-)

I paid 25 euro for it at the time so il do it for that as it hasnt been used ever apart from testing it to make sure it works. And about brand/power/spec il get back to you tomoro if you dont mind il have to look into it

Advertisement