Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental Tourism Warning <snip> clinic in Budapest

Options
  • 04-02-2012 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,

Went to <snip> clinic in Budapest last August and am posting this reply to warn people. The hygienic standard is very poor, also they did not give me antibiotics after pulling several teeth which resulted in a severe bacterial infection. As I did not want a sinus lift , bone grafting or too many implants they lost interest in me and never contacted me for the next procedures. It's a ****ty little clinic in a shopping mall in the suburbs and they never gave me any impression of professionalism but they were only interested in milking me for any money I had.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Sorry no names allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

acotone wrote: »
    Hi,

Went to a<snip>clinic in Budapest last August and am posting this reply to warn people. The hygienic standard is very poor, also they did not give me antibiotics after pulling several teeth which resulted in a severe bacterial infection. As I did not want a sinus lift , bone grafting or too many implants they lost interest in me and never contacted me for the next procedures. It's a ****ty little clinic in a shopping mall in the suburbs and they never gave me any impression of professionalism but they were only interested in milking me for any money I had.
    Sorry no names allowed.

I thought that Dental Issues was only supposed to censor the good reports of dental tourism....!!!!!;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

OP as much as I would love to name and shame we have to have the same rules for everyone. That clinic (I can see the name as mod) advertises a lot on the internet.

Be glad you didn't have a lot of treatment it can be a total disaster and you now know that we are not just being scaremongers when we warn people on the forum. Funnily there is another thread at the moment recommending a clinic where the poster got totally ripped of money wise, maybe you might post over there also.

Thanks for the thread, another bit of evidence

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Caseydun

Mod edit **** Shill for Clinic in Eastern Europe, doing research means nothing if it packed with shills like this ************

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

ok, what are the odds on the timing of caseydun being banned?

1/5 during lunchtime if fitz isn't busy
    big_g is asleep.
    not sure what heli is at.

• Advertisement

this thread is over a year old. You might get a bad dentist here too that correct, but chances are he wont overtreat you and mutilate your teeth to the tune of 28 splinted crowns.I have seen shocking work on multiple occasions, over many years and consistently poorly planned and executed (totally beyond the realm of reason rubbish) from all the clinics that advertise here, including the big ones with all the equipment.

closed.

Edit just checked you seem to have signed up to boards for the sole reason of shilling whatever clinic it is you represent, banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

closed.

pffft.

you could talk your way through that lock.

cowboys ted.

pffft.

you could talk your way through that lock.

cowboys ted.

Shoddy.....shoddy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm on holidays, thankfully Fitz is pretty nifty with that hammer!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement