Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early spring sale

Options
  • 02-02-2012 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

Need to get rid of most of my airsoft stuff. I have the following items for sale (you can probably match up which photo belong to the following items:
    1. Madbull 3 in 1 Ultimate Hopup unit (3 new ones) with a madbull 60 degree blue bucking: 25 euro each.
    2. Swiss army bipod: 20 euro
    3. Noveske 18cm front rail system: 40 euro
    4. Four celcius magazine: all for 80 euro
    5. Celius 1 joule spring+cylinder: 60 euro
    6. Celcius inner barrel: 80 euro
    7. Original Magpul lower receiver: 40 euro
    8. G&P outer barrel: 30 euro
    9. JB 6.01 520mm long precision inner barrel with G&P hopup unit and a Madbull 60 degree blue bucking: 40 euro.

Most of the above items are brand new or near to it. I have loads more stuff to get rid of. If you need somethings for your gun or you're thinking of upgrading, ask me first and I might have it. I am based in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Gregor_1996

[/Quote]
    .[/Quote]

Couple of questions :) would that fit onto a 416 ,and is it an amplifier on the end of it ?

Gregor

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭AirsoftPlayer

offer €60 for the magpul lower and noveske front end.

.[/Quote]

Couple of questions :) would that fit onto a 416 ,and is it an amplifier on the end of it ?

Gregor[/Quote]
    Oh and also you wouldn't happen to have a madbull 6.03 black python barrel or a magpul pistol grip and moe stock in black ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Offer asking on the Noveske Rail + postage

Do you have the tightening nuts for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

Interested in the JB 6.01 but ive no need for the hop unit, could u split?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭mentor

Offer asking on the Noveske Rail + postage

Do you have the tightening nuts for it?

yes, I have all the nuts for the Noveske. I would not sell it without them. It's yours if you want. Go to pm.

SOCOM wrote: »
    Interested in the JB 6.01 but ive no need for the hop unit, could u split?

yes, I can split. Jb barrel for 25 euro. It is brand new by the way.

Gregor[/Quote]
    Oh and also you wouldn't happen to have a madbull 6.03 black python barrel or a magpul pistol grip and moe stock in black ?[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if it will fit onto a 416 and it does not have an amplifier. I have a brand new Madbull black python tight bore VER.II 6.03 precision barrel extra smooth 650mm performance enhanced PSG-1 plus I am selling for 40 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

mentor wrote: »
    2. Swiss army bipod: 20 euro

Just a few questions;
    Is this item in good condition?
    Is it ready to be mounted on the under rail of an AEG, i.e does not require any additional parts.
    How much posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭chris20

OFfer asking on 1 madbull hop unit with blue rubber,would you have any other blue rubbers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

"5. Celius 1 joule spring+cylinder: 60 euro"

Offer €45 (or €50 posted) for the above item.

thanks for the quick reply , 650mm is way to long for the project I'm doing ATM thanks though :) also what about other magpul gear

Gregor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

yes, I can split. Jb barrel for 25 euro. It is brand new by the way.
    Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Airsofty1

offer askin on this Original Magpul lower receiver: 40 euro, wont be able to pickup till tuesday if ya dont mind hanging on - work commitments :eek:

Airsofty1 wrote: »
    offer askin on this Original Magpul lower receiver: 40 euro, wont be able to pickup till tuesday if ya dont mind hanging on - work commitments :eek:

No problem. I'll hold the Magpul lower receiver for you. Considered sold.

thanks for the quick reply , 650mm is way to long for the project I'm doing ATM thanks though :) also what about other magpul gear

Gregor

You can cut off the barrel to your desired length you know? I've often done it to my other barrels. Anyway, if you like, you can have it for 30 euro-a good price. Just get a saw and cut it off!

Just a few questions;
    Is this item in good condition?
    Is it ready to be mounted on the under rail of an AEG, i.e does not require any additional parts.
    How much posted?

It is brand new and it can be fitted straight to a rail system without any other gadget. I know what you mean because I have 2 other bipods that requires a string and plate. 25 euro posted.

Rooky1 wrote: »
    "5. Celius 1 joule spring+cylinder: 60 euro"

Offer €45 (or €50 posted) for the above item.

Hi Rooky, It's yours for 50 posted. I lost your address from previous dealings so PM me and I'll give you my paypal account or you probably have it already? Cheers

chris20 wrote: »
    OFfer asking on 1 madbull hop unit with blue rubber,would you have any other blue rubbers?

The 3 in 1 Madbull hopup unit is yours. Go to PM if you like. Yes, I have 6 brand new 60 degree blue hopup rubber still in their original wrappings. 8 euro each or 15 euro for two as they come in pairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Airsofty1

No problem. I'll hold the Magpul lower receiver for you. Considered sold.

Top man - ill be on to ya after the weekend to sort it out - thanks buddy :-)

• Advertisement

It is brand new and it can be fitted straight to a rail system without any other gadget. I know what you mean because I have 2 other bipods that requires a string and plate. 25 euro posted.

Excellent, thanks :D .

Offer 25.oo Euro posted. Can pay via PayPal or Postal Order, your choice.

Excellent, thanks :D .

Offer 25.oo Euro posted. Can pay via PayPal or Postal Order, your choice.

Pay pal is fine. Go to PM.

Bipod, Celcius cylinder and one Madbull 3 in 1 hopup sold. All other items open to offers. No reasonable offers refused.

Bipod, Celcius cylinder and one Madbull 3 in 1 hopup sold. All other items open to offers. No reasonable offers refused.

Bi-pod arrived today, exactly as described.

Thanks mentor.

Bi-pod arrived today, exactly as described.

Thanks mentor.
    Delighted you are happy with the bipod!!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭AirsoftPlayer

Is the lower receiver gone?

Is the lower receiver gone?
    I am still waiting for airsofty1 to get back to me. Will give him till saturday. If I don't hear from him you can consider it then. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Patrick 1

I'm interested in one of the Madbull hop up units, and I saw you mention a 650mm precision barrel for a PSG back there, if that is still available I'd go for that also.
    I'm offering €65 posted,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Celcius cylinder received.
    Many thanks.

• Advertisement

Patrick 1 wrote: »
    I'm interested in one of the Madbull hop up units, and I saw you mention a 650mm precision barrel for a PSG back there, if that is still available I'd go for that also.
    I'm offering €65 posted,

It's yours for 65 euro posted. Go to PM

Advertisement