Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clear Out

Options
  • 16-01-2012 4:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Right lads have a big enough clear out.

Reason for selling : Giving up due to lack of funds and interest

All RIF's are shooting under 328 fps

First up is a full metal KJ works P226 with tactical rail
    Included with this is an extra 28 round mag and real steel Frontline Kydex adjustable paddle holster in black.

It's shooting around 300 fps and is in very good condition bar very minor wear on the top slide from holstering. Was skirmished about 3 times so has seen very little rounds.

Asking price : 130E

Next up is a KWA G18C with metal slide also in good condition, slight wear on the slide. Fully automatic with 30 round mag. The selector pin was replace with an AARB steel one as there prone to falling out or getting damaged.

The only thing is that it's missing a the base plate for the mag and the rear sight. These are easily got however, but I'm pretty sure the rar sight is around here somewhere. It was putting out 280 fps the last time it was chronoed. Still have the box for it

Asking price 70E

G&G armaments SCAR L. The motor stripped in this so It the gearbox does need to be stripped and cleaned. Just can't do it because of lack of funds and interest. It will need new wiring aswel.

This has a vanaras tightbore barrel and a guarder silicone hop up rubber. Bought it of Eirsoft last year. It was putting out about 300fps. Its in very good condition other than that. It would be a perfect project for someone.Will be sold with a working motor

No mag or battery included with this

Asking price 150E

Next up Pantac Wasatch(weesatch) molle chest rig in coyote brown/khaki colour. This is in very good condition can hold 12 M4/M16 mags. Also going with this are two Flyye tactical dummy body armour inserts that slot into the vest to give it a sturdier shape and fit.

Asking price 50E

Also have two bulle UK molle utility pouches in coyote brown, one is diagonal shape and the other is horizontal. The're big enough and can hold alot of equipment.

Also have a radio pouch in the same colour by Bulle UK to fit a PMR shape radio.

Also the same colour by bulle UK again an admin pouch.

These four items are all brand new and never used or skirmished.

Asking price on each of these pouches 10E

6 mags for an M4/M16 type AEG.

3 MAG brand plastic 100 round mags
    1 75 round coyote brown PMAG
    1 metal 300 round high cap
    and 1 metal 340 round tan G&G high cap

Asking price 40E for all

Have a set of OD green mesh goggles, good condition.

Asking price 10E

OD green bungee sling almost new condition.

10E

Propper USA(the brand name) genuine(not the fake crap) Multicam BDU shirt in very good condition with no rips or fading. Medium size

Asking price 40E

Helicon camogram baseball cap with velcro for patches. Never used brand new.

Asking price 10E

Bulle UK 72 hour molle backpack in Coyote Brown/Tan. Almost new condition. Very practical and can hold lots of gear, perfect for carrying your stuff too and from skirmishes and for use on longer events.

Asking price 30E

Bol smart battery charger with mini to large type adapter. So it can charge mini and large batterys. Very good condition

Asking price 20E

Intellect 9.6 volt nunchuck battery with mini connector. Only used two or three times so very good condition.

Asking price 20E

Will get pics up tomorrow

Postage at buyers expense and payment only through paypal!, would rather meet up for some of the larger items like the SCAR.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Offer 60 plus Postage for the glock g18 mate

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

What part of cork are you in and when would you be availiable to meet up if needs be
    Can I see photos of the Scar, Sig and Glock please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

DeBurca wrote: »
    What part of cork are you in and when would you be availiable to meet up if needs be
    Can I see photos of the Scar, Sig and Glock please

I'm in west cork, I can travel a bit for you if you want to meet up anyway. I'll try and get pics up tonight.

everlast75 wrote: »
    Offer 60 plus Postage for the glock g18 mate

Offer accepted. PM'd

dunnaman93 wrote: »
    I'm in west cork, I can travel a bit for you if you want to meet up anyway. I'll try and get pics up tonight.

Looking forward to the photos
    Could I ask what part of west Cork so that I can see if we could maybe meet up ???????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Offer €10 + postage for the Intellect 9.6 volt nunchuck battery

The_Joker wrote: »
    Offer €10 + postage for the Intellect 9.6 volt nunchuck battery

Make it 15 and you have a deal

Looking forward to the photos
    Could I ask what part of west Cork so that I can see if we could maybe meet up ???????

Near macroom man, could travel a bit for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭biinman

Offer on m4 mags

Near macroom man, could travel a bit for you.

Lets see the photos first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭derek84

any pics off the vest dude

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

offer 20 for back pack also is the multicam bdu just the shirt or are there pants too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

Offer 100 for scar and ill pay PayPal and post.

Offer accepted. PM'd

Payment sent my good man, cheers.

Make it 15 and you have a deal

€15 all in ? ;)
    Lets see the photos first
    +1 (please)

everlast75 wrote: »
    Payment sent my good man, cheers.

Can you confirm you have received payment and update also on if/when the pistol is posted?

Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 227 ✭✭nailer 95

offer 20 for the 3 mag brand midcaps and pmag

Ahem ;)
    Capture_89.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

offer 20 for back pack also is the multicam bdu just the shirt or are there pants too :)

Hey, payment sent on 20th and still waiting on pistol. You did explain some of the delay but haven't replied to last email or pm, over a week ago. If you haven't sent it, refund me the money. Not happy!

• Advertisement

Still waiting on OP!?!?

BUMP! :mad:

If anyone knows OP, could they do me a favour and ask him to either post the gun or refund the money?

Advertisement