Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact Airtricity from abroad?

Options
  • 20-12-2011 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there,

I need to contact Airtricity from outside of Ireland, but they only offer 1850 numbers on their website, which can't be used abroad. Anyone would know their regular phone number to contact customer support or sales?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 janecs

for the record, in case anyone needs it in the future, here's the number I found:

+353 16556400

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

Thank you for that. Handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kondal20

Thanks for help this. Edu

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

This site is great in these situations http://www.saynoto1890.com

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭stan 117

cheers m8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭bardcom

Still works. You get through to reception after it rings for a while, and they'll put you through.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Jannise

number is still good!!! Thank you so much, as needed to contact them urgently and they don't list that number in the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I used +353 16556400 and it worked ok...

Advertisement