If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From John Mc - Q Acoustics Speaker sell off...

Options
  • 10-12-2011 7:45pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭

Guys,

I have a few of the Q Acoustics 2000 series speakers that I would like to clear and as ever I'd like to offer them to Boardies 1st..

This is what I have:

Q Acoustics 2010

See the 5 Star What Hi-fi Review here: http://www.whathifi.com/review/q-acoustics-2010
    • 2010 Graphite Black * 5 Pairs Brand New Boxed - RRP £109.95 - Boardie special £79.95
    • 2010 Gloss Black * 4 Pairs Brand New Boxed - RRP £149.95 - Boardie special £99.95
    • 2010 Gloss Black * 3 Pairs open box - RRP £149.95 - Boardie special £79.95
    • 2000 AV Centre Graphite Black * 3 Brand New Boxed - RRP £99.95 - Boardie special £74.95
    • 2000 AV Centre Gloss Black * 3 Brand New Boxed - RRP £119.95 - Boardie special £88.95
    • 2050 Floorstander - see review here http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Q-Acoustics-2050/
    • 2050 Floorstander Graphite Black * 1 Brand New Boxed - RRP £449.95 - Boardie special £329.95
    • 2050 Floorstander Graphite Black * 1 Open Box - RRP £449.95 - Boardie special £299.95

2070 Subwoofer 140Watt Active Subwoofer
    • 2070 Subwoofer Graphite Black * 1 Open Box - RRP £229.95 - Boardie special £169.95
    • 2070 Subwoofer Gloss White * 1 Brand New Boxed - RRP £269.95 - Boardie special £199.95
    • 2070 Subwoofer Gloss Black * 5 Brand New Boxed - RRP £269.95 - Boardie special £199.95

If you are interested in any of these or want to assemble a pack price - just drop me a line and I'll do my very best for you...

Delivery on any of these is just next working day and if you buy one of all - I'll do delivery at £9.95!

Thanks as ever guys, have a great weekend and keep me posted if I can assist in any way..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mcxmarkus

Hi John,

How much could you go down for the glossy speakers from open box as a 5.1 set (from individual 2x2010+2000+2070=449£) ?

Many thanks,
    Markus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

Hi John,

Same question from me....2x2010 + 2000 + 2070 but in Graphite Black?

E.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mcxmarkus wrote: »
    Hi John,

How much could you go down for the glossy speakers from open box as a 5.1 set (from individual 2x2010+2000+2070=449£) ?

Many thanks,
    Markus

Markus,

many thanks for the email - yep £449.95 is as low as I can go on the 2000 5.1 Gloss set-up.

I would do delivery on that system at £9.95.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

atvb,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mcxmarkus

Markus,

many thanks for the email - yep £449.95 is as low as I can go on the 2000 5.1 Gloss set-up.

I would do delivery on that system at £9.95.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

atvb,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John, I do not understand, £449.95 is the price buying the speakers individually, how is that "atvb" you can do, especially when you wrote before to drop you a line when interested "to assemble a pack price " ?

Please see my email I sent you with inquiry for an complete offer with receiver and cables (2 alternatives), I would like to know if you can match the offer I received, as I will decide latest by tomorrow where to buy.

Many thanks.

regards
    Markus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

<Snip>

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@exaisle,

I understand that your intention is to be helpful, but please take a moment to read the Charter (here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744) - queries here are for Richersounds to answer and interventions with advice from Boardies is not appropriate.

Ritz.

mcxmarkus wrote: »
    Hi John, I do not understand, £449.95 is the price buying the speakers individually, how is that "atvb" you can do, especially when you wrote before to drop you a line when interested "to assemble a pack price " ?

Please see my email I sent you with inquiry for an complete offer with receiver and cables (2 alternatives), I would like to know if you can match the offer I received, as I will decide latest by tomorrow where to buy.

Many thanks.

regards
    Markus

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately somethimes at this time of the year our responses can be a little slower as we are busier than normal and also at times I am not in the office for a couple of days therefore you are always best to copy mails to sales@richersounds.ie then any of the guys, myself included will pick it up..

Happy to match any comparable price no problem and I had no intetion to offend you 'ATVB' just means 'all the very best' as in thanks & best regards..

Keep me posted,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 30 darken9

2010 Gloss Black * 3 Pairs open box - RRP £149.95 - Boardie special £79.95

I am interested in a pair of these. Can you suggest an AV reciever around the £200 mark that would suit. I'll add the speakers for the full 5.1 over time.

cheers
    Dar

darken9 wrote: »
    2010 Gloss Black * 3 Pairs open box - RRP £149.95 - Boardie special £79.95

I am interested in a pair of these. Can you suggest an AV reciever around the £200 mark that would suit. I'll add the speakers for the full 5.1 over time.

cheers
    Dar

Dar,

Thanks a million for the opp to quote - if it were me looking for a good Budget receiver - I'd get the Pioneer VSX421 - I can do a Boardie deal on that with the Open Box 2010 gloss at just £249.95......

Keep me posted..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Cheers for the quote John
    If it was me that was buying I would snap it up but its my bro thats looking and he thinks he'll get a better deal in the new year sales. I told him he's mad. Anyway I'll keep tabs and be in touch soon. Thanks again

• Advertisement

Dar,

Thanks a million for the opp to quote - if it were me looking for a good Budget receiver - I'd get the Pioneer VSX421 - I can do a Boardie deal on that with the Open Box 2010 gloss at just £249.95......

Keep me posted..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John
    Is this offer still available? If not is there anything similar? Can you add the Denon DP200 Usb Turntable to the quote too.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Darken9

Ash from The Philips Shop here...

The lads in Richer are pretty flat out at this time and may not get around to checking your post on Boards today - John is also out of action for the time being.

I have had a little look see on Richer sales system and they have the Denon DP200 instock same as the Pioneer VSX421 for that matter so you should beable to scoop these up no worries:)

The Q Acoustics 2010's seem to be flying out up there so best call the lads direct on 0044 333 900 0070 and they will beable to look after you and get you sorted with a system

atb
    Ash (The Philips Shop)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.