If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONITOR AUDIO SPEAKERS - SERIOUS DEALS!

Options
  • 02-12-2011 1:19pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭

Guys,

we have just secured a brilliant deal on some of the Monitor Audio M series floorstanders and subwoofers from our friends in Monitor.

There are 3 types of speakers - 2 Floorstanders and a Subwoofer - here is a link to the range catalogue..

http://www.monitoraudiousa.com/assets/files/brochures/m-series.brochure.pdf

The 1st Model is the M4 which is a full floorstander, 150 watts power handling, with 2 6 1/2" drivers and Monitor's famous Gold Dome Tweeter - they are reduced from an RRP of £399.95 to a Boardie special of £199.95 (yep thats right -£30 less than the BX2 Bookshelf speakers!!!!)

Next up we have the M6, 200 watt power handling - these are closely related to the BX6 with 2 * 165mm mid bass drive units, a dedicated 165mm Bass driver and again the C-Cam Gold Dome tweeter (yep thats right 4 separate drive units)

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=11366

These are reduced from £599.95 to £279.95 and they are just amazing value at this price and unfortunately we don't have an unlimited supply :o

Finally we have the sub The MSW10 - (it's shown without a grille, but it does come supplied complete with grille) again a close relation of the BX10 sub - it's a compact 100Watt active sub with a 10" long throw bass driver - to be fair if you bought the M6 - in a stereo system you probably would never need the MSW10 - but hey if you ever felt you were lacking bass or bass accuracy - I'd grab one pronto..

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=11367

Retail rrp is £349.95 - Boardie special £169.95 - Not to put too fine a point on it - this is by far the best sub we have available under £250!

These 3 models are only available in black and unfortunately I cannot access the other models from the M series, however they will work really well with the BX FX, BX Centre and the BX1 or BX2 if you wanted to add AV rears, a centre, or smaller rears...

As ever just drop me a line if we can assist - we are trying to catch up with all mails and posts over the next 24 hours or so, thanks for your patience guys..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭evolutionix

Hi John , I was onto you before in relation to a system, I finally am going to install a system ( My first ).. looking for amp and the above speakers? Send me a pm maybe on a deal...thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Would the M6's be similiar to the br6's i got from you last year?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PCDub wrote: »
    Would the M6's be similiar to the br6's i got from you last year?

PC - yep a VERY close relation...

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/support/past-products/bronze-br/br6/

There is the link to the BR6 and you can compare these to the M6 spec in the catalogue link above - the M6 is physically exactly the same dimensions and has much the same driver compliment....

Do you just NOT LIKE your neighbours ;)...

Keep me posted..

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Any chance of a deal on the pair of m4's with a sony strdh820. I know if i get these the neighbours will like me even more....

Any chance of a deal on the pair of m4's with a sony strdh820. I know if i get these the neighbours will like me even more....

PC,

on those two products I've already shown everything we've got!

Monitor Audio M6 - £279.95
    Sony STRDH820 - £229.95
    Total £509.90

I'm not even meant to ship the 820 at the moment as it's an instore only product - but if you want them both together I'll look the other way..;)....

If you wanted some other options..

Pioneer VSX921
    Total £549.95

Denon AVR1912
    Total £509.95

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

sorry John looking for the M4's.

:p

Back soon

Mc

Monitor Audio M4 - £199.95
    Sony STRDH820 - £229.95
    Total £428.90

I'm not even meant to ship the 820 at the moment as it's an instore only product - but if you want them both together I'll look the other way......

Keep me posted,

J

Monitor Audio M4 - £199.95
    Sony STRDH820 - £229.95
    Total £328.90

I'm not even meant to ship the 820 at the moment as it's an instore only product - but if you want them both together I'll look the other way......

Keep me posted,

J

Now that's a special price or is it? Before i get my hopes up is that a typo?

PC - Typo - I'm afraid -as with the M6 with the M4 and the STRDH820, I just don't have any further room for movement - at £199.95 the M4's are already just a silly price for a pair of top quality floorstanders!

However because I messed up, I'll ship them free of charge if you would like to go for that system..

Keep mc posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

PC - Typo - I'm afraid -as with the M6 with the M4 and the STRDH820, I just don't have any further room for movement - at £199.95 the M4's are already just a silly price for a pair of top quality floorstanders!

However because I messed up, I'll ship them free of charge if you would like to go for that system..

Keep mc posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Cheers John, I'll take the system. Just need some good bywire cable, what you recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 audriuss

Hi John, I interesting in M4. how much is delivery to Dublin. Also I'm looking for center speaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭bikerboy_ie

Hi John, sent you a PM a couple of days ago regarding an MSW 10 and still waiting for a reply

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Billgirlylegs

Folks

Can you put my name down for a set of M6.
    I will need 20 metres of decent speaker cable and 5 metres of sub woofer cable.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Audriuss.

Sorry for the delay.

Delivery of the 2 floorstanders would be £14.99.

Delivery of the floostanders and the centre speaker would be the same at £14.99.

The centre to match is the BX centre which is currently £149.95.

The total would be £364 for the M4's, centre and delivery.

I have all these in stock currently.

ATB

Dave
    audriuss wrote: »
    Hi John, I interesting in M4. how much is delivery to Dublin. Also I'm looking for center speaker.

Hi John, sent you a PM a couple of days ago regarding an MSW 10 and still waiting for a reply

Hi Biker.

John has had meetings over the last few days and has had limited internet coverage.

Want to PM me and I'll look after it ?

Thanks

Dave

Hi Bill.

I don't seem to have a number for you. :eek:

Can you drop me a contact number and we'll give you a shout to nail down the details and get these sent to you ASAP ?

Cheers

Dave
    Folks

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭evolutionix

Well lads- John/Dave

Any sign of a set up for me. I emailed the other day.

Thanks
    Hi Bill.

I don't seem to have a number for you. :eek:

Can you drop me a contact number and we'll give you a shout to nail down the details and get these sent to you ASAP ?

Cheers

Dave
    Folks

Thanks

Evo,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - could you forward your mail to sales@richersounds.ie - I'm out of the office all day so if you could copy it to me at the very latest I'll get to it tonight (but I have asked Dave to look after it today )

Thanks and again apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Billgirlylegs

Dave

Package received on Friday as arranged.
    Excellent service again.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.