Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

20-11-2011, 20:40   #1
Horse84

GBB pistols and helikon gear clearout

Ok first up is a KSC sig P226R. have this about 2 years now. it's full metal, with full sig trades. great weight to it and feels great in the hand. the grips on this are a lot more comfortable than the older version of the tm one.This is in perfect working order and is sub 1 joule.
It has seen very little use and comes with 2 working mags. This is a link to it on the wgc website http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/...catid=7&cat=19.
Asking price of 140.
Pics

second is one i had up for sale here previously it's a custom ksc g17, BAD BOYS 2 style
This is in perfect condition and comes installed with a PGC silver slide with authentic glock markings and metal barrel. Also put in an uprated recoil spring and guide which gives this a very snappy blow back. The sights on this are Dytac night sights and i'm selling it with 4 mags, all are in good working order and no leaks.
link to a similar version on ehobby http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/eac-glock...ksc-x-pgc.html
comes with 4 working mags. asking price of 160

last up are 2 helikon pants. both size medium regular. First is an o/d green sfu pants. this was an unwanted gift and has never been worn and the tags are still on

second is a another set of helikon pants, this one is multicam TCU set. Worn briefly indoors once, no tags on these. perfect condition.

25 euro each

Note: All of the above are in good working order, have been very well maintained and looked after and never skirmished.They have all been chronoed firing under 1 joule.
I can do cash or paypal, buyer pays fees and also postage at buyers expense or collection in north cork area.
NOT interested in trades and all deals and offers to be kept on thread.
No under 18's please. Thanks for looking
Advertisement
21-11-2011, 12:11   #2
hitman42

Offer on the OD helikon pants
21-11-2011, 12:56   #3
Horse84

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman42 View Post
Offer on the OD helikon pants
No bother mate I'll pm u there this evening after work!
Thanks from:
21-11-2011, 13:00   #4
Jsmurff

Would you take an offer of 80 on the sig considering that its two years old and retails roughly for €120 in the above link new?
21-11-2011, 13:22   #5
Horse84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmurff View Post
Would you take an offer of 80 on the sig considering that its two years old and retails roughly for €120 in the above link new?
Sorry it's a bit low mate. Doubt you'd import it for 120 with an extra mag and like i said its in as good as new condition. Thanks for the interest
Advertisement
21-11-2011, 13:27   #6
Jsmurff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse84 View Post
Sorry it's a bit low mate. Doubt you'd import it for 120 with an extra mag and like i said its in as good as new condition. Thanks for the interest
true that's why i said roughly plus if i did get it imported there would be less where and tear internally externally it looks it great nic i'l give you that but after two years use there must be something about to give unless of course you've replaced anything internally?

Also AFAIK the cybergun 229 which is a re-brand of ksc/kwa goes new for 130 over here but could be wrong

Last edited by Jsmurff; 21-11-2011 at 13:31.
21-11-2011, 13:32   #7
Horse84

Quote:
Quote:
true that's why i said roughly plus if i did get it imported there would be less where and tear internally externally it looks it great nic i'l give you that but after two years use there must be something about to give unless of course you've replaced anything internally?
Nope no wear and tear at all, nothing's about to give and haven't replaced anything in it externally or internally. Like I say I'm only a collector and don't skirmish so it's only had light use, I'd estimate maybe 2-300 rounds through it. Have a large gbb collection and everything is very well looked after.
If you're down my way, you're more than welcome to have a look yourself:-)
21-11-2011, 13:42   #8
Jsmurff

Quote:
Nope no wear and tear at all, nothing's about to give and haven't replaced anything in it externally or internally. Like I say I'm only a collector and don't skirmish so it's only had light use, I'd estimate maybe 2-300 rounds through it. Have a large gbb collection and everything is very well looked after.
hmmm I mite take you up on that offer if its still around in the north Cork area myself as for now unfortunately my budget is under €100 but thanks for sticking through the relentless questions lol
21-11-2011, 13:58   #9
Horse84

Quote:
Quote:
hmmm I mite take you up on that offer if its still around in the north Cork area myself as for now unfortunately my budget is under €100 but thanks for sticking through the relentless questions lol
Not at all boy, sure I'd be the same myself lol. Let me know if u do want to arrange a viewing sometime!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-11-2011, 13:59   #10
Jsmurff

No worries bud will do
22-11-2011, 10:25   #11
Horse84

O/d pants sold.
New asking price of 120 for the sig and 140 for the glock
22-11-2011, 13:10   #12
Inari

Send a message via MSN to Inari
Any interest in trades, or are you just trying to slim down the collection? I already have a KJW P226, so although I'm interested...I'm just fighting with myself (and my other half)
22-11-2011, 13:23   #13
Horse84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inari View Post
Any interest in trades, or are you just trying to slim down the collection? I already have a KJW P226, so although I'm interested...I'm just fighting with myself (and my other half)
Know exactly what u mean lad really just trying to do a bit of a clearout. What have u got out of interest sure?
23-11-2011, 00:47   #14
Inari

Send a message via MSN to Inari
Just had a look at the collection, and there are only two guns I'd consider getting rid of (I have far too many, and when I looked at them I just couldn't bring myself to trade them), and I doubt they'll be of interest.

1.) Marushin CZ75 (Shell Ejecting) - I'll be honest, it's a plastic pile...but it ejects shells. I knew what it was before I bought it, and bought it because it ejects shells...I am that sad.

2.) KJW P229 - I have one, and the girlfriend has one. We don't need two in the house.

This sport really is a sickness
23-11-2011, 08:18   #15
Horse84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inari View Post
Just had a look at the collection, and there are only two guns I'd consider getting rid of (I have far too many, and when I looked at them I just couldn't bring myself to trade them), and I doubt they'll be of interest.

1.) Marushin CZ75 (Shell Ejecting) - I'll be honest, it's a plastic pile...but it ejects shells. I knew what it was before I bought it, and bought it because it ejects shells...I am that sad.

2.) KJW P229 - I have one, and the girlfriend has one. We don't need two in the house.

This sport really is a sickness
It sure is lol, no mate sorry wouldn't be interested in either of those!
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion