Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Donkey Punch?

Options
  • 26-10-2011 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/odd/news/a347568/man-claims-prostitute-turned-into-donkey.html

A man charged with having sex with a donkey has claimed that the creature was a human prostitute who later turned into an animal.

Sunday Moyo, 28, from Mandava township in Zvishavane, Zimbabwe made the claim when appearing in court on Monday, New Zimbabwe reports.

Moyo told magistrate Mildred Matuv: "Your worship, I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested.

"I had hired a prostitute and paid $20 for the service at Down Town nightclub and I don't know how she then became a donkey."

Moyo had been spotted performing a sex act on a donkey tied by its neck to a tree at 4am on Sunday morning during a routine patrol by officers.

He was remanded in custody until October 27 and ordered to be examined by two government-employed psychiatrists.

Last year, a British pensioner was jailed for 22 months after admitting to having sex with a horse and donkey.

Nice!.......

Comments

Advertisement