Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy ahstrays galway city

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Try the Homeware section of TK Maxx, just up from Eyre Square?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Galway City

dudara

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

All the discount shops sell them. Mary's of Galway, €urocity etc.

Failing that, stay back for a late drink in certain pubs and nick one for yourself !

• Registered Users Posts: 18 balcanoy

i like your style lapin!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Use an old pasta sauce jar? The lid keeps it from stinking the place up too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭softmee

He got few answers, so why you don't lock it great master of boards Biko?
    Advice him to use his legs and look around, sure he can sort this out himself.
    Why litter precious forum space?

(that's because he locked my thread where I was asking about good tv deal just after about 3 answers without any reason -oh I was rude, because I wrote "what?")

• Registered Users Posts: 12,019 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

softmee wrote: »
    He got few answers, so why you don't lock it great master of boards Biko?
    Advice him to use his legs and look around, sure he can sort this out himself.
    Why litter precious forum space?

(that's because he locked my thread where I was asking about good tv deal just after about 3 answers without any reason -oh I was rude, because I wrote "what?")
    No i believe you wrote 'what :rolleyes:' which would be interpreted as sarcasm, hardly the response to give to answers to your question, and again they are very different questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭softmee

No i believe you wrote 'what :rolleyes:' which would be interpreted as sarcasm, hardly the response to give to answers to your question, and again they are very different questions.

-and that was my answer to ridiculous post:
    "And thats all the help I'm giving you. Its not like we're blessed with a huge amount of electrical stores in this city. 30 minutes and you'll have them all contacted"
    -its like he/she is doing me a great favour with her/his post, cmon, whats wrong with you people?

Is it so strange to ask about good tv on sale? Nobody has a problem with people asking about ashtrays! But its like -what you want when I asked about tv??? To buy a good tv you have to spend like at least 500€ and maybe 5 on ashtray, is it so strange I wanted to see what people know????

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

aaaaannnnnd lock.
    Softmee, I've asked a co-mod to get back to you.
    You're not banned, but if you keep dragging your grievance into other threads you will be banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement