Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vertical Grip Weapon Flashlight

Options
  • 20-08-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭

Bought with intention of using but never have. There is pressure pads on the grip for main flashlight, which is bigger than most with the surface area of the glass being 5.5cm, and a button on the back for navigation lights. It takes 2 x cr123 batteris and is attached via a QD latch. One of the led's does not work as was the way when I got it but due to the surface area of light it is not noticeable and somewhat blinding.
    Based in Celbridge. No Trades
    Looking for €80

IMAG0002-1.jpg
    IMAG0001.jpg
    IMAG0003.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

When did you buy it? How much was it when new? Does it have any other faults besides the one non-functioning L.E.D?

Cost me $110, then shipping and customs. Its 2 months old, never gamed. Was just sitting on one of my guns until a few days ago. No other faults

Offer 65.00Euro plus 5.00Euro for Postage&Packaging. So offer 70.00Euro total (paying via PayPal).

Offer 65.00Euro plus 5.00Euro for Postage&Packaging. So offer 70.00Euro total (paying via PayPal).

Let me get back to you around lunch time tomorrow. I want to weight it first for shipping

• Advertisement

Let me get back to you around lunch time tomorrow. I want to weight it first for shipping

No worries, I'll be on tonight after work to see what the story is (not finished work 'til around about 22:00).

I'll agree with this if you pay the paypal fee's

I'll agree with this if you pay the paypal fee's

I will of course. To PM's?

fire me a pm so

Item received this morning. Exactly as described. Thanks. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement