Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Beers

Options
  • 12-08-2011 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

There's been a bit of talk about cork beers in the OTB 2.0 thread over the last few days and a certain mod who will remain nameless was feeling "So Left Out :P" so i taught a new thread may be in order (and so that OTB doesn't get clogged up).

So langers when and where are we gonna have this little meet up???? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Anywhere in the city is good for me, preferably Sunday - Thursday. (I go back to Killarney at the weekends).

I only live in Douglas, so any night is good, usually even at pretty short notice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Friday or Sunday would be my choice, Driving up from Skibb after work midweek (and back down for 8 the next morning) doesn't appeal to me :D

Elbow wrote: »
    Friday or Sunday would be my choice, Driving up from Skibb after work midweek (and back down for 8 the next morning) doesn't appeal to me :D

With enough notice I could do a Saturday, if at all possible I would prefer to avoid it though, as it would involve driving from Cork to Killarney on Friday night, back up on Saturday, back down Sunday morning and back up again Sunday night =).

Sunday works for me.

Well this is getting a lot of interest anyway :rolleyes:

Well this is getting a lot of interest anyway :rolleyes:

I know =(

I'm still up for it though, let's just start mass PMing everyone who posts to another thread here with cork in their location.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

losers :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

So when's the Kilkenny beers?

Sofaspud wrote: »
    So when's the Kilkenny beers?
    we have them every thursday to sunday

we have them every thursday to sunday

I'm open to correction on this but i dont think drinking on your own counts ;)

• Advertisement

I'm open to correction on this but i dont think drinking on your own counts ;)
    if it was on my own it'd be every monday to wednesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Sparkles:)

ok i was away with my scouties... are we still boozin!? lol!!!

We're boozing...... but where, when & with who is causing a problem :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

i think i put less thought into piercings than i have these beers!!!

Sparkles:) wrote: »
    i think i put less thought into piercings than i have these beers!!!

Share the thoughts then :D

were sunday nights good? ive been drafted in by a group of not so attractive friends (like 6 lads) so they can have a "hot" girl in their group and as they said "no look so sad" so the twin and I shall be hitting town EVERY sunday, and when college is back i shall be praying on students to this weekday business works out quite well :P

were sunday nights good? ive been drafted in by a group of not so attractive friends (like 6 lads) so they can have a "hot" girl in their group and as they said "no look so sad" so the twin and I shall be hitting town EVERY sunday, and when college is back i shall be praying on students to this weekday business works out quite well :P

Sundays are good for me.

*tumbleweed*

How's this Sunday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

Ah so here it is :)

So... Boards beers in Mallow???? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

im out for a while having written my car off last week :(

Shiiiiit, you ok???

I seem to be hearing that allot lately and its probably subliminally stopping me from learning to drive :D

Also are you ok? What happened?

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    I seem to be hearing that allot lately and its probably subliminally stopping me from learning to drive :D

Never let that put you off!

Doing the second half of the manditory training for motorbikes this Saturday! :D

I remember being crazy about them when I was 16 then of course the school brought in a bunch of wounded boy racers and it worked wont ever get on one now although if my interests abroad fair well I might just buy one :D

ahhh yeah im grannnnnnnnnnnnd! haha

drove up the ar*e of a golf on the lower glanmire road... 1k damage to the golf, my own car written off and a VERY bruised ego... ohh dear poor ego...

got a badass seatbelt bruise too... :P pity bout the L plates ha!

F.U.B.A.R. learn to drive, i really think its a right of passage :P lol I'd love a bike but my dear mother never had rules except when it came to bikes...

well I hope to learn from the brits :D ROLL ON THE TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    I remember being crazy about them when I was 16 then of course the school brought in a bunch of wounded boy racers and it worked wont ever get on one now although if my interests abroad fair well I might just buy one :D

F*** the boy racer style. I'm going for a cruiser! Considering a Honda Shadow, and even saw this deadly looking vintage bike (Registered the year I was born!!! :o)

F*** the boy racer style. I'm going for a cruiser! Considering a Honda Shadow, and even saw this deadly looking vintage bike (Registered the year I was born!!! :o)

Hmmm cant reaally tell ye which one I would get their both awsome :D

I would however try and get my hands on one of these its the first bike I laid my eyes on when I was 16:
    ducati-monster-motorbike-petrol_3134406.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement