Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STAR M4a1, JG MP5, mags, accessories & vest!!

Options
  • 10-08-2011 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

Selling these because they just don't get any use anymore and haven't for a while. Don't have the time to use them and don't have the space to store them anymore. Items have been stored for the past 12months, only being taken out every couple of months to clean and oil. So here goes:

STAR M4a1

Selling this piece, which is a fantastic long. Have skirmished it twice and put a few hundred rounds through it plinking. In mint condition. Full metal. It fires straight as an arrow and is shooting at approx 320fps. Also sellng it with mags and accessories. Looking to sell as a job lot. Red dot sight isn't in the pic, but is the same as this http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=85&category_id=18&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26&vmcchk=1&Itemid=26

Original Cost of Items as Follows:

Star M4a1 €300.00 Sell for €220.00
    ASG battery €20.00 Sell for €15.00
    ASG Multi-charger €55.00 Sell for €40.00
    G&P Red dot sight €50.00 Sell for €40.00
    Vertical hand grip €25.00 Sell for €15.00
    Magpul PTS MOE handguard €30.00
    Magpul PTS MOE stock €40.00 Sell foregrip & stock together for €60.00
    GFC Pistol Grip €15.00 Sell for €10.00
    8x 110rd mid cap mags €50.00 Sell for €50.00

Total Cost €585.00

Will only sell the items individually, if not sold as a job lot.

Also included are 2x original m4a1 handguards and the original m4a1 collapsable stock. Looking for €420 for the lot. I'm willing to sort out postage, collection or meeting up, within reason.

JG MP5

Selling this piece which has been skirmished four times. Again in great condition. This one has a plastic body, but very rugged, with an adjustable stock. Fires between 300-320fps. This one again comes with mags and accessories.

Original Cost Of These Items:

JG MP5 €150.00 Sell for €130.00
    Walther red dot sight €30.00 Sell for €25.00
    MP5 scope rail €20.00 Sell for €15.00
    3x double mag clamp €30.00 Sell for €20.00
    8x 110rd mid cap mags €50.00 Sell for €45.00

Total Cost €280.00

Will only sell the items individually, if not sold as a job lot.

Included with this is an MP5 fixed stock. Again want to sell as a job lot. Looking for €220 for this lot. I'm willing to sort out postage, collection or meeting up, within reason.

VEST

Finally selling a Strike Systems adjustable Tac Vest.
    Bought in MIA for €50.00
    Been skirmished 4 times. Still in perfect condition.
    Looking for €35 + postage for this.

Will post up pics of all the items.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

any pics of just the walther red dot sight? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭budda15c

Jayo123 wrote: »
    any pics of just the walther red dot sight? :)

Hi Jayo, it's in the pic attached to the top of the mp5. Sorry don't have a pic of it on it's own at the moment. Also, only really interested in selling the scope with the gun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

budda15c wrote: »
    Hi Jayo, it's in the pic attached to the top of the mp5. Sorry don't have a pic of it on it's own at the moment. Also, only really interested in selling the scope with the gun.

ill leave it to you, hopefully you will sell the whole lot together

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Offer Asking on the 8 Mid caps for €50:D

Betty Blue wrote: »
    Offer Asking on the 8 Mid caps for €50:D

Cheers for the offer betty blue. Gonna wait to see if I can sell them as a job lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Cheers for the offer betty blue. Gonna wait to see if I can sell them as a job lot.

Cool Mate If it Doesn't work out Give me First Offer:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

If you can't sell as a job lot, how much for just the stock?

Will do. Cheers.

J.D.R wrote: »
    If you can't sell as a job lot, how much for just the stock?

Definitely wouldn't sell the stock on its own. Would only sell it with the foregrip. €60 for the pair, as they're mint.

Definitely wouldn't sell the stock on its own. Would only sell it with the foregrip. €60 for the pair, as they're mint.

Oh, sorry, i meant the MP5 solid stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

JG MP5

Just this lot:

Offer asking price for the above items, understand that you are looking to sell the whole lot first & then split if that's not possible

Would like first refusal for the above items, also are they metal or platsic & what make / brand are they?

Cheers :)

Oh, sorry, i meant the MP5 solid stock

Sorry, thought ya were talking about tge magpul.

If ya want the mp5 solid stock, I'll sell it for €15+ postage or collection.

JG MP5

Just this lot:

Offer asking price for the above items, understand that you are looking to sell the whole lot first & then split if that's not possible

Would like first refusal for the above items, also are they metal or platsic & what make / brand are they?

Cheers :)

Hi seals. The mags are plastic and are MAG brand. Will split them from the package.

I'll accept your offer + postage?

Will do. Cheers.

Betty blue, will split the M4 mags from tge package, if you're still interested.

I'll take your offer of asking price, + postage or collection?

Hi seals. The mags are plastic and are MAG brand. Will split them from the package.

I'll accept your offer + postage?

Excellent & would you include registered post + fees in the asking price with Payment via Paypal?

As I was hoping that these were metal & as they are plastic I'm trying to keep the costs down :cool:

Sorry, thought ya were talking about tge magpul.

If ya want the mp5 solid stock, I'll sell it for €15+ postage or collection.

Would you post for 15? I can send the money your way before the end of the day :)

Excellent & would you include registered post + fees in the asking price with Payment via Paypal?

As I was hoping that these were metal & as they are plastic I'm trying to keep the costs down :cool:

Hi seals. Sorry couldn't include registered post and paypal fees in the asking, as its too much.

I've just realised I need to keep 1 of the mags for the gun.
    So if it sounds ok to you can we agree on €40, incl. standard post for & mags and you opt to pay the paypal fees, or we can do bank transfer?
    I think that's a fair price, as I think you won't get 7 metal mags and postage for near €40?

Would you post for 15? I can send the money your way before the end of the day :)

Would ya agree to split postage JDR? Call it €17 and we have a deal?:D

Hi seals. Sorry couldn't include registered post and paypal fees in the asking, as its too much.

I've just realised I need to keep 1 of the mags for the gun.
    So if it sounds ok to you can we agree on €40, incl. standard post for & mags and you opt to pay the paypal fees, or we can do bank transfer?
    I think that's a fair price, as I think you won't get 7 metal mags and postage for near €40?

Really appreciate what your offering & will have to think about it

Is that's okay with you?

That seems fair, after just one question. How easy, if possible at all, is it to replace the sliding stock with your solid stock?

• Advertisement

Really appreciate what your offering & will have to think about it

Is that's okay with you?

No prob at all.

That seems fair, after just one question. How easy, if possible at all, is it to replace the sliding stock with your solid stock?

Very simple. There's a pin on the stock that's held in place with a small screw. Just unscrew the screw, push the pin out and pull the stock off. Then stick on the new stock and refix the pin.

If that's fair enough with you, we have a deal and ya can send me a pm?

Very simple. There's a pin on the stock that's held in place with a small screw. Just unscrew the screw, push the pin out and pull the stock off. Then stick on the new stock and refix the pin.

If that's fair enough with you, we have a deal and ya can send me a pm?

PM in bound :)

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Maveric_Jr

pics of mag brand mads ? just so pics thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭crowther106

i would pay a fair amount for some mp5 mags ???????

Maveric_Jr wrote: »
    pics of mag brand mads ? just so pics thanks

Hi maveric, not sure what you want a pic of?

i would pay a fair amount for some mp5 mags ???????

Hi crowther. I can offer you the mp5 mags for the same price as seals, if he isn't interested in them.

€40, incl. postage for 7 mags.

Hi crowther. I can offer you the mp5 mags for the same price as seals, if he isn't interested in them.

i would pay 30 max for mags and postage

so what do u think where are you from i could do collection

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

id trade you a m2303 short and two shells for the mp5 and mags :)

Advertisement