Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAS Aptitude Tests

Options
  • 10-08-2011 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this post but anyways! A friend of mine has been called for a Fás aptitude test next week, it's for the accounting technician course. Has anyone had any experience with this particular exam? Is it multiple choice? What core competencies are they focusing on? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 xxxroziexxx

Hey i have an aptitude test with fas next week for same course how did they get on what was in it. Please help :-{

• Registered Users Posts: 10 neddytom

Just for to help anyone taking this in the future. I took that test this morning thinking it was going to be easy and just random lateral thinking stuff, but it is actually all accounting based. Most of it easy calculations of percentages and wages and VAT questions. Obviously if you weren't good at numbers you wouldn't be applying for the course but thats whats involved. Also Questions on what you would find on a Balance Sheet, A profit and Loss a/c and multiple choice for what were liabilities and what were assets.
    Hope this helps someone as I couldnt find anything last night to help me prepare!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tmch12

Hi rozie, I know it has been a while since this post but could you tell me what the aptitude was like? I have one next week an wondering what type of questions were you asked?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tmch12

Hi rozie, I know it has been a while since this post but could you tell me what the aptitude was like? I have one next week an wondering what type of questions were you asked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

It's exactly like what neddytom described best of luck with test

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Is that Ipass that I see Social Welfare have a Flyer (Flier?) in their Office about? I was looking on some Website about it, not 100% sure if it was the same thing as what I saw Social Welfare were advertising, it seemed more Accounting than the Trainee side of things so it might not have been same Course.

Ah I see that post was 2011!! :o My bad.

Advertisement