Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASG G36 - practically brand new

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,293 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Bump

Also, can meet/deliver near Swords or Dublin city centre.

Price drop 225e!

I sought advice from other Boardsies on all of these upgrades before getting them... its better than buying new!!! :cool:

Bump I say!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

please list the muzzle energy of this aeg

Its brand new, bought in airsofteire in dundalk, so must be under 1 joule

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

everlast75 wrote: »
    Its brand new, bought in airsofteire in dundalk, so must be under 1 joule
    was it tested after the upgrade parts were fitted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

this still here?

It is indeed.. But I didnt post a reply to the mod as I haven't had a chance to chrono it. I'm certain it's legal as the lads at SG know their stuff but I need to verify for the thread. If you have a chrono that would be super ;-)

well, if your in the office in tallaght on saturaday, you could chrono it, intersted in trade?

I may just have to do something like that alright. I really am looking for a cash sale tbh. I've two rifles now and barely Airsoft as it is :-( having said that, let me know what you were thinking :-)

• Advertisement

I may just have to do something like that alright. I really am looking for a cash sale tbh. I've two rifles now and barely Airsoft as it is :-( having said that, let me know what you were thinking :-)

well i have a thompson M1A1 with 4 mags and a battery.

I did notice that - lovely rifle alright, but it would have to be something other than an aeg, as I don't even use one enough :)

well what would you be looking for to trade for this?

You've caught me on the hop as I wasn't thinking of trading... It would obv have to be items to the same value, maybe dual glocks, claymore, spas, high end smg... That's all I can think of at the mo?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

You've caught me on the hop as I wasn't thinking of trading... It would obv have to be items to the same value, maybe dual glocks, claymore, spas, high end smg... That's all I can think of at the mo?

You interested in an src xm8 done in red tiger with 2 mags, 9.6v battery and charger?

168940.jpg

i actually dont have anything other than the thompson

Well why did you ask then ;-) just kidding!!

I do accept cash though

Well why did you ask then ;-) just kidding!!

I do accept cash though

sorry man no cash only the thompson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

How acurate is this gun and what kind of range would you get before it would start to drop. Whats the difference between hi/mid caps

Upgraded 602 tightbore (lonex) fitted :What does this do for the gun

Upgraded with 8 cm silencer : Does this make a difference to the noise level

Upgraded hopup rubber : What is this

Thanks

I appreciate the interest jimmy bo, but no more aeg for me (unless it's an ACR ;))

The tightbore increases accuracy, as does the lengthening of the bore. The 'silencer' doesnothing for the noise, but is there to cover the extended bore. The hopup upgrade ensures a smoother feed of the BBS.

I played at "the Office" in Tallaght, and the range is excellent - even popped two BB's off a mates head from one end of the longest corridor to another!

I specifically selected these upgrades for distance and accuracy, and with the closing of the stock, it covers CQB also.

As mentioned above, there is a genuine reason for sale and I still have the receipt for both the original purchase, the upgrades and the original box!

• Advertisement

Would like to make an offer of €200

Thank you for your offer.

Buyer pays postage, so I'd be prepared to meet (within reason) and split the difference, i.e. 210e and save you the postage.

Any chance you can meet in Ashbourne this evening, if so would you have any bb pelets you could throw in to get started.

Thanks.

A little late notice my goodsir - I'm afraid I'm at home and all now :(

Sorry - I could meet you on Thursday (with some bbs) for 210e. Could poss do lunchtime on Wednesday - but need some notice..

If we have a deal, we could move to PMs and exchange numbers - makes arranging meeting up much simpler!

@ cubix..

bump

Still interested, just not around at the moment.

Can ya be a bit more specific? Is the deal done, just want to be clear.

done deal, if u pm me a contact number and what day would suit to meet in ashbourne

Will pm in the morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

offer kjw m9 beretta full metal gbb pistol + some cash maybe? im very interested

Advertisement