Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sewage problems in Riverbank, Annacotty, Please Help!

Options
  • 16-07-2011 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

We are thinking about purchasing a house in Riverbank in Annacotty but we have just heard from somebody that apparently some of the houses on the left side of the estate (The Willows) had huge sweage problems a few years ago that resulted in some of these houses being completely gutted and re-done.

Does anybody know if this is true??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Catch15

Haven't a clue, I'm only living there a year and have had no problems as such, but I've spoken to a few that have been here 8 years and there were some 'expenses spared'. Our house is grand, but there were a few plumbing issues that we've just tidied up ourselves. Ask in the Co. Council office at the front of the estate for more info?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭mkegvn

I lived in Willow Crescent last year for a year, and I have to say it's a lovely spot. On 3 or 4 occasions over the year though, the upstairs main bathroom had this unbearable pong coming from it. Sewage through and through. I vomited walking past the closed bathroom door. Property management company did nothing about it.

Advertisement