Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearout

Options
  • 14-07-2011 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭

hey all
    im clearing out a few bits to gather some money for a new PC

1. G&G M4 with magpul parts and custom paintjob.
    the motor was removed and im unable to re connect it but it does work perfectly
    €200

2. KJW M9A1 Beretta. it comes with 2 fully functional Co2 Mags . there seems to be a problem with the hop-up rubber.
    €80 O.N.O

3. 3-9x40 illuminated Scope with high ring mounts. fitted with new batteries and works perfectly.
    €30

4. TM VSR 10 trigger box with all part but a broken trigger sear. Good for spares.
    €15 O.N.O

5. Standard bipod with extendable legs
    €15 O.N.O

possibly more to add later

Scody

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Offer €50euros for the KJW M9A1 Beretta with 2 fully functional Co2 Mags & can pick up in person depending on where you are in Laois as I'm planning a trip near there for Sunday.

Just let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

few more

Offer €50euros for the KJW M9A1 Beretta with 2 fully functional Co2 Mags & can pick up in person depending on where you are in Laois as I'm planning a trip near there for Sunday.

tbh i need as close as i can get to the asking price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

interest in any trades

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Scody94 wrote: »

2. KJW M9A1 Beretta. it comes with 2 fully functional Co2 Mags . there seems to be a problem with the hop-up rubber.
    €80 O.N.O
    Scody

Whats the problem?

Also is there a problem connecting a motor to the M4, or are u saying that you don't know how to connect the motor?

Also why was the motor removed?

Assuming a new motor can be installed and everything will work fine, I'll offer 180.

Thanks

• Advertisement

tbh i need as close as i can get to the asking price

As I'm coming up from Waterford & going out of the way to meet in person, that is a fair offer & I'm a cash buyer who does not waste time.

What do you say?

stigmau5 wrote: »
    interest in any trades

not after any trades mate as i need money for a PC
    KonFusion wrote: »
    Whats the problem?

Also is there a problem connecting a motor to the M4, or are u saying that you don't know how to connect the motor?

Also why was the motor removed?

Assuming a new motor can be installed and everything will work fine, I'll offer 180.

Thanks

1.when it fires the bb either fires and spins downwards or the the bb will roll out of the barrel

2. i could connect it if i wanted to try but im not confident enough to do it as i dont want to brake it.

3. Motor was removed by my cousin who was seeing what the pistol grip was like on his M4.

4.yep if you wanted to fit a new motor it would be possible. could you do 200 ? i paid 300 and i need every cent i can get :P

As I'm coming up from Waterford & going out of the way to meet in person, that is a fair offer & I'm a cash buyer who does not waste time.

What do you say?

leave it with me to see do i get any other offers then il get back to you on it

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

not after any trades mate as i need money for a PC

1.when it fires the bb either fires and spins downwards or the the bb will roll out of the barrel

2. i could connect it if i wanted to try but im not confident enough to do it as i dont want to brake it.

3. Motor was removed by my cousin who was seeing what the pistol grip was like on his M4.

4.yep if you wanted to fit a new motor it would be possible. could you do 200 ? i paid 300 and i need every cent i can get :P

Assuming you're talking about the pistol in your first point?

And apologies but 180 would be as far as I could stretch. Totally strapped atm, not a big fan of the paint job, and don't really need a new AEG as I barely use the ones I already have :P

And apologies but 180 would be as far as I could stretch. Totally strapped atm, not a big fan of the paint job, and don't really need a new AEG as I barely use the ones I already have :P

ye the anwser 1-4 are in order of your questions

well can you do 190 ? also where you based ?

• Advertisement

right i need the money. 180 accepted where are you based ?

Based in Dublin. Assume you're willing to post? I'd pay P&P.

Also just a few more Q's if you don't mind.

Where'd you buy it?
    How old is it?
    Has it seen much use?
    Did it come with the Magpul gear or did you add it on yourself to a pre-existing AEG? (and if so what was the original AEG?)
    Will you be including the motor that has been removed with the sale?

To pm's?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Offer €30 for the scope posted.

Based in Dublin. Assume you're willing to post? I'd pay P&P.

Also just a few more Q's if you don't mind.

Where'd you buy it?
    How old is it?
    Has it seen much use?
    Did it come with the Magpul gear or did you add it on yourself to a pre-existing AEG? (and if so what was the original AEG?)
    Will you be including the motor that has been removed with the sale?

To pm's?

unfortunatly i dont post airsoft guns but i could meet in the likes of Rathcoole ?

QAS
    bout 8 months old
    has never been skirmished
    it came with the magpul stuff and it was originaly a G&G M4
    yep i have no use for it so it will be added
    Offer €30 for the scope posted.

deal. i only accept paypal if thats ok ?
    PM me your details

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

deal. i only accept paypal if thats ok ?
    PM me your details

Perfect. Firing off a PM momentarily.

unfortunatly i dont post airsoft guns but i could meet in the likes of Rathcoole ?

Sadly my only day off work this week is Sunday, and since I smashed up my wheels, it'd be bus or bike for me :( Neither of which I fancy, as sunday bus times are awful. It'd take quite some time.

Leave it with me and I'll see if I could organise a lift with a mate for next week. (what day's are preferable for you?)

In the interim, feel free to sell it to someone else, and if it's still here after I find myself a chauffeur, I'll happily follow up on my offer :)

Sadly my only day off work this week is Sunday, and since I smashed up my wheels, it'd be bus or bike for me :( Neither of which I fancy, as sunday bus times are awful. It'd take quite some time.

Leave it with me and I'll see if I could organise a lift with a mate for next week. (what day's are preferable for you?)

In the interim, feel free to sell it to someone else, and if it's still here after I find myself a chauffeur, I'll happily follow up on my offer :)

well as far i know im free anyday next week . let me know what days suit whenever you know :)

What do you say?

hey Seals

i reckon if you could meet half way at 65 il seal the deal. i think its far because for the condition the mags are in they would go for 30 for the 2 and 35 for a pistol thats 145 brand new i think is a good deal even if it has the slight issue metioned

hey Seals

i reckon if you could meet half way at 65 il seal the deal. i think its far because for the condition the mags are in they would go for 30 for the 2 and 35 for a pistol thats 145 brand new i think is a good deal even if it has the slight issue metioned

Can do €65 if you would include P&P for that price plus I'll cover any Paypal fees, because the budget is running low at the moment :D

Can do €65 if you would include P&P for that price plus I'll cover any Paypal fees, because the budget is running low at the moment :D

oh i thought you were collecting ? because i dont feel comfortable sending airsoft guns through post

• Advertisement

oh i thought you were collecting ? because i dont feel comfortable sending airsoft guns through post

Was going to until recently, the other deals I'm working on are now coming via post so there is no need for me to travel at the moment.

So what do you say?

Was going to until recently, the other deals I'm working on are now coming via post so there is no need for me to travel at the moment.

So what do you say?

i would need postage on top of that then. the pistol is heay enough and id be losing out with paying postage

i would need postage on top of that then. the pistol is heay enough and id be losing out with paying postage

That is just about all I can fit in to the budget, if this is acceptable we have a deal & if not then I'm wishing you luck with this sale :)

well if you could collect id do 60 ?

well if you could collect id do 60 ?

Can do 50/50 on the P&P as that would be about €10euros for registered post, so €60euros for the M9 & two leak free mags with €5euros for the P&P which makes €65euros total.

That is the best I can do on this deal, if that is acceptable?

Can do 50/50 on the P&P as that would be about €10euros for registered post, so €60euros for the M9 & two leak free mags with €5euros for the P&P which makes €65euros total.

That is the best I can do on this deal, if that is acceptable?

right il let you know

hey all
    im clearing out a few bits to gather some money for a new PC

1. G&G M4 with magpul parts and custom paintjob.
    the motor was removed and im unable to re connect it but it does work perfectly
    €200

€80 O.N.O Price Drop to 65 collected or meet within reason

3. 3-9x40 illuminated Scope with high ring mounts. fitted with new batteries and works perfectly.
    €30
    Sold

4. TM VSR 10 trigger box with all part but a broken trigger sear. Good for spares.
    €15 O.N.O Price drop to 10 O.N.O

5. Standard bipod with extendable legs
    €15 O.N.O Price drop to 10 O.N.O

bump

pistol now 60

bipod + trigger box for 15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

can bipod attach via ras? if so offer 10 posted

• Advertisement

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »