Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone know where i could buy fireworks at this time of year?

Options
  • 07-07-2011 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hi
    does anybody know anywhere where i could purchase fireworks at this time of year?
    cheers
    brien

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 HJM

Same for me, if anyone know? Message me maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Lads just drive down to Jonesborough and ask around down there I got fireworks easily a few weeks ago, there is signs everywhere near the border open your eyes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 HJM

Thanks for the help, will go up in a few weeks! How much were bangers and small rockets? :D
    deisedave wrote: »
    Lads just drive down to Jonesborough and ask around down there I got fireworks easily a few weeks ago, there is signs everywhere near the border open your eyes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 galway boxer

hey where did you buy you're fireworks?
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

hey where did you buy you're fireworks?
    cheers

Took the turn off to Joansborough and there was a few buildings with fireworks signs on the way in and some of them had them in stock.

Regarding prices the had selection boxes for 20 and 30 and they are fully stocked with everything :D:D:D But I got drunk that night and they all disappeared lol You cant miss it :) There will be a car park sorta

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 galway boxer

Took the turn off to Joansborough and there was a few buildings with fireworks signs on the way in and some of them had them in stock.

Regarding prices the had selection boxes for 20 and 30 and they are fully stocked with everything :D:D:D But I got drunk that night and they all disappeared lol You cant miss it :) There will be a car park sorta

thanx do they sell bangers? if so what price?
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 brienhealy

the best place to buy them is jonsboro sunday market very good prices and loads of competition on a sunday if your goin go on a sunday theres better deals

• Registered Users Posts: 39 gary 2010

brienhealy wrote: »
    the best place to buy them is jonsboro sunday market very good prices and loads of competition on a sunday if your goin go on a sunday theres better deals
    Hi do they still sell them in jonesborough market? And is jonesborough in louth?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Folks, import/possession of fireworks in ROI without a licence is illegal and any further discussions on crossing the border to obtain fireworks for use in the Republic will be deleted without exception.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

This Thread, I haven't read it myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Adam!

pow wow wrote: »
    Folks, import/possession of fireworks in ROI without a licence is illegal and any further discussions on crossing the border to obtain fireworks for use in the Republic will be deleted without exception.
    faggat law abiding faggat !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Adam! banned for trolling.

This thread has run its course it seems.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement