Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QD KAC Silencer

Options
  • 03-07-2011 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    looking for one of the above, can trade M4 mags, parts (need to get rid of loads of stuff), or can pay cash. No stupid offers please, ie "I are has one for €500000".

Cheers,
    G.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

any interest in a classic army "one touch" silencer, its similar to what your looking for. €30 or an interesting trade or a really high speed short motor if you got one?

Have a Guarder durable here that I need to change the brushes on if you're interested Lar?

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

Hi Lefty,
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/dboys-silencer-p-4515.html

Hope this helps!!

They only got them in the other day.

DO you still have The DD ris for sale?

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Have a Guarder durable here that I need to change the brushes on if you're interested Lar?
    nothing faster?? ill say yeah to the trade!!

• Advertisement

thermo wrote: »
    nothing faster?? ill say yeah to the trade!!
    Well if I had something insane I'd give it to ya! To PM's, text, aggravated phonecall?

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Well if I had something insane I'd give it to ya! To PM's, text, aggravated phonecall?

ok to all of the above when your ready!

Traded with Thermo today - a gent as always, item in prefect nick. Thanks Lar - a legend as always! :D

Advertisement