Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Vision Gear of all types

Options
  • 02-07-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Looking for Night Vision Goggles (NVG's) of all types, would love a couple of sets of the okay MW2 ones as we've already got a set of them & know what they are like.

Will need an asking price, some details, pics & if anything is missing or faulty with the unit.

If you have Night Vision gear there is cash waiting, just let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mister TETRA

I have the MW2 ones. Great working order. Never been outside the house.

Reason for sale is my missus. Depth perception is bad on them and while drunk tried to pee. Didnt end well.

Offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Reason for sale is my missus. Depth perception is bad on them and while drunk tried to pee. Didnt end well.

Offer?

you must post a price, this is not ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Offer?

As the man above said this is not Ebay so will need an asking price from yourself there, also is it in full working order?, are there any parts missing?, & do you have some pics of it?

Offer pending the answers to these questions & pics.

Still looking for NVG's

Just let me know :)

Offer?

Still after this item, just need an asking price :)

• Advertisement

50 blips is a fair price me thinks. All perfect. Used about 5-6 times.

50 blips is a fair price me thinks. All perfect. Used about 5-6 times.

Well the last set I bought from someone only cost me €20euros, so I'd pay €40euros for yours & can pick them up now as I'm in Newbridge.

Are you far from there?

If this is acceptable, to pm's :)

accepted. Moving, in night vision, to PMs.....

Still looking for these, anyone got what I'm after?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Still looking for these, anyone got what I'm after?

I have the MW2 ones also. Can sell for 50 collected.

• Advertisement

Apologies, 40 collected.

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Apologies, 40 collected.

What's the condition like?

Are they in full working order?

Is there any part of them missing?

How long have you had or been using them?

What's the condition like?

Are they in full working order?

Is there any part of them missing?

How long have you had or been using them?

They are in absolute perfect condition. Big thrill of CoD NVG goggles when they first came out but in box since the only use on day one. There is no parts missing plus the come with the box and head that they originally came with.

They are in absolute perfect condition. Big thrill of CoD NVG goggles when they first came out but in box since the only use on day one. There is no parts missing plus the come with the box and head that they originally came with.

Excellent, do you have a pic of them by any chance?

Excellent, do you have a pic of them by any chance?

Unfortunately I don't. You can see them before you buy them if you wish. I don't mean to sound smart here but they are the original goggles that came with the prestige edition and in the perfect condition.

Unfortunately I don't. You can see them before you buy them if you wish. I don't mean to sound smart here but they are the original goggles that came with the prestige edition and in the perfect condition.

Fair enough, offer €40euros for these MW2 NVG's & to pm's if this is acceptable?

Fair enough, offer €40euros for these MW2 NVG's & to pm's if this is acceptable?

That's perfect. Awaiting your PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

Seal,

I have a Bering Optics 2.5x night vision optic which has IR illuminator(can be turned on/off) and a seperate rail.

This optic has 2 screw mounts where it could be place on a tripod. It comes with a belt pouch and has lifetime warranty on parts, less than 2 months old.

Seperately I have a rail mounting kit for a camera or similar with two screws.

I would be looking for €250(negotiable) for both

Nuke1973 wrote: »
    Seal,

I have a Bering Optics 2.5x night vision optic which has IR illuminator(can be turned on/off) and a seperate rail.

This optic has 2 screw mounts where it could be place on a tripod. It comes with a belt pouch and has lifetime warranty on parts, less than 2 months old.

Would be after this type of kit & not for Airsoft, leave it with me & I'll get back to you on this if that's okay?

Would be after this type of kit & not for Airsoft, leave it with me & I'll get back to you on this if that's okay?

no bother I can PM you pic and link to website where I bought it if you want.

• Advertisement

no bother I can PM you pic and link to website where I bought it if you want.

Thanks for the offer, & as per the ad's charter you'd need to post that info on this thread for everyone to see it before we agreed a deal.

Cheers :)

Thanks for the offer, & as per the ad's charter you'd need to post that info on this thread for everyone to see it before we agreed a deal.

No bother, I didn't post a pic as in my picture I have it mounted as a scope(legally) and I thought there might be rules against posting something that can be classed as a firearm

No bother, I didn't post a pic as in my picture I have it mounted as a scope(legally) and I thought there might be rules against posting something that can be classed as a firearm

Your right about the rules around here, when you have pics of the unit & what ever it comes with on its own then please post them here.

NVGs delivered today. SEALS is a top bloke. Look forward to seeing you boys soon. I have your number and will give you a bell when were open.

Your right about the rules around here, when you have pics of the unit & what ever it comes with on its own then please post them here.

As requested

EDIT: just realised i forgot a picture of the pouch - sorry

Seal,

Cheers for the offer & after thinking about it we don't need this type of item at the moment, hopefully someone will buy it & wishing you luck :)

Our team now has three(3) sets of NVG's, & looking for at least one(1) more so who has what we are after?

Cheers for the offer & after thinking about it we don't need this type of item at the moment, hopefully someone will buy it & wishing you luck :)

No bother, didn't actually think it was what you were looking for given that it needs a licence and is a world apart for the MW NVG(pricewise and such) but you never know unless you ask.

No bother, didn't actually think it was what you were looking for given that it needs a licence and is a world apart for the MW NVG(pricewise and such) but you never know unless you ask.

Well head sets are what we're after & the MW2 ones are good enough for Airsoft related tasks, if I started doing my other non Airsoft related activities at night time instead of the day then myself or the brother would of taken them.

I'm sure they will sell & thanking you :D

• Advertisement

Well head sets are what we're after & the MW2 ones are good enough for Airsoft related tasks, if I started doing my other non Airsoft related activities at night time instead of the day then myself or the brother would of taken them.

I'm sure they will sell & thanking you :D

Those headsets are very effective, especially when used as a team. The scope is more a solitary/hunting kind of device i find. Ideal for one man in the long grass against bigger patrols

Advertisement