Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few bits n pieces

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Offer of €10 including P&P for the Foregripe/mag holder & what's happening about that other torch with a rail attachment that you may have for sale?

Would really like the two together :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Offer of €10 including P&P for the Foregripe/mag holder & what's happening about that other torch with a rail attachment that you may have for sale?

Would really like the two together :D

Make it €12 posted, It'll be standard post the ol registered (safe as it may be) will cost €5.35 (robbin gits) it's just under 100g packed.

As for the torch + mount, I have both but I got the torch back from my (soon to be living his life in agonizing pain) cousin earlier to find he blew the led!
    He's getting me a replacement though, the clown!.

The only other one I have is a 9 X CREE Q5 1800 L it cost an arm and 2 legs but I'm using that myself.

If you want I'll let you know when I get the replacement and we can take it from there or I have the mount in the meantime if you're interested ?

The_Joker wrote: »
    Make it €12 posted, It'll be standard post the ol registered (safe as it may be) will cost €5.35 (robbin gits) it's just under 100g packed.

As for the torch + mount, I have both but I got the torch back from my (soon to be living his life in agonizing pain) cousin earlier to find he blew the led!
    He's getting me a replacement though, the clown!.

The only other one I have is a 9 X CREE Q5 1800 L it cost an arm and 2 legs but I'm using that myself.

If you want I'll let you know when I get the replacement and we can take it from there or I have the mount in the meantime if you're interested ?

Fair enough, €2euros won't break the bank. So it's €12euros including P&P for the Foregripe/mag holder, & I'd be happy to wait for the torch + mount to get a replacement LED then see where we are once it's fixed.

Just let me know when it's available for sale, if this is all acceptable to pm's :D

Done deal
    PM sent

Offer €10euros + P&P for the M4 Carry handle & will add this to the total amount I'm sending you via Paypal.

Will also pay for registered post on both the Foregripe/mag holder & M4 Carry handle which makes it €26euros in total for both items with registered post.

If that's acceptable? Just let me know & I'll send payment :D

• Advertisement

Offer €10euros + P&P for the M4 Carry handle & will add this to the total amount I'm sending you via Paypal.

Will also pay for registered post on both the Foregripe/mag holder & M4 Carry handle which makes it €26euros in total for both items with registered post.

If that's acceptable? Just let me know & I'll send payment :D

That's a deal boss back to PMs icon14.gif

I still have these left if anyone else is interested
    AK-47 scope mount fits CYMA etc €20
    Pistol scope bracket €15
    Swiss arms belt/hip holster €10
    Dboys AK drum mag battery + Charger ABS, It's either 2500 or 3000 rnd €30

Can post all items, Can take Paypal fees at buyers expense.
    Can be collected around the limerick/Munster area
    Any questions ask away

th_Holsterswissarms-1.jpgth_Pistolscopesilver-1.jpgth_AK47SideRailLowProfileQDRelease.jpgth_070120111245.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

The_Joker wrote: »
    I have a few bits up for grabs

Flashlight RC-G4 Cree 170 L + Offset rail-mount €35
    Pistol scope bracket €15
    M4 Carry handle €12
    Foregripe/mag holder €10

4x20 scope for carry hands Sold to The...Machine

Firefox 9.6v 1500 mah battery €15 SOLD to -Al-
    8.4v 1100 mah battery €10 SOLD to mark L
    Low profile alu carry handle with rear iron sight €12 Sold to Rooky1

300 rnd Mag with ranger plate €12 Sold to Rooky1
    MP5 silencer (goes over flash hider) €20 SOLD to -Al-

Can take Paypal, Money orders, Cash and Sheckles (fees apply for Paypal), Can post all items at buyers expense.
    Can also be collected around the limerick/Munster area BUT with the price of motion lotion these days I reckon An Post is cheaper.
    Any questions ask away, Don't forget to abide by charter rules (You have been warned)
    As usual No thread spoiling, spitting, littering, loitering, test pilots or tyre kickers

th_22062011285.jpgth_22062011283.jpgth_Holsterswissarms-1.jpgth_mag300rndwinder-1.jpg

th_M4Scopecarryhandle-1.jpgth_M4Scopereticle.jpgth_Pistolscopesilver-1.jpgth_raiserwithrearsight-1.jpg

th_030120111225.jpgth_030120111227.jpgth_070120111245.jpgth_291020101133.jpg

th_366856425_o.jpg

Offer 30 for Flashlight RC-G4 Cree 170 L + Offset rail-mount , posted .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Items arrived today as described.
    Many thanks again.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Flashlight arrived-nice one D:)

• Advertisement

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Items arrived today as described.
    Many thanks again.:)

Thanks Rooky a pleasure dealing with you icon14.gif

THE MINDER wrote: »
    Flashlight arrived-nice one D:)

Thanks D glad you like it, now you can go out flashing in style ;)

Anyone else interested
    AK-47 scope mount fits CYMA etc €20
    Pistol scope bracket €15

th_Holsterswissarms-1.jpgth_Pistolscopesilver-1.jpgth_AK47SideRailLowProfileQDRelease.jpgth_070120111245.jpg

Got the items yesterday, they are as described, in good condition & full working order.

Many thanks :D

Got the items yesterday, they are as described, in good condition & full working order.

Many thanks :D

Cheers Seals nice doing business with you

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

Hi joker, is the AK drum mag still for sale? I'd like to make afew enquires about it please.How old is it? What is the feeding like(any misfeeds)? What is the battery life like, would it easliy last a 24 hour event? Any other damage or anything else I should now about the drum mag? How does the mag feed is it automatic feed or press button feed? Thanks

Advertisement