Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rapist **** as victim give evidence

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Sounds like that chap should be locked away for good, to be honest.
    My gawd! Terrible - and no joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Why was he allowed out of his home country?

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Why was he allowed out of his home country?
    Probably wanted to be rid of him?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Sick kunts like that will always be a threat to women. Just take him out the back and empty a clip into his head.

Sick kunts like that will always be a threat to women. Just take him out the back and empty a clip into his head.
    China style.
    No messing around - just BANG!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

It's cases like that that make you wonder why torture is not allowed anymore. He should have his fingers nails pulled out weekly, and flogged daily for his 15 year sentence!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

He should also be done for lewd conduct in the courts.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I'm... speechless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Nobody with convictions like that should be allowed in Ireland. Convicted for stealing a mars bar? Sure, we'll give you another chance.. But rape or any other violent crime? Absolutely not. The EU needs to have policy made on this, as I assume it does not have it already.

Living in Ireland should not be a right for any non-Irish citizen. It should be a privilege. Be a lawful, and good natured person and I'm more than happy for you to come here - but if you're violent, you don't deserve to be here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Biggins wrote: »
    China style.
    No messing around - just BANG!

I think China style would be too good for him, I suggest DR Congo style!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,389 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

They should put in him in a room with some of her relatives and let them deem what is appropriate punishment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

It's cases like that that make you wonder why torture is not allowed anymore. He should have his fingers nails pulled out weekly, and flogged daily for his 15 year sentence!

Because we, as a society in general, should be aspiring to be above torturing people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

He probably has some sort of mental issue, in which case he'll probably always be a threat. He should be locked up for a very long time, preferably in an asylum.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

He should be put into the same wing as the biggest scumbags and thugs we have locked up and give them a chance to vent their issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

The Shawshank Redemption wouldn't have been half as good if you ran the worlds prisons.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

At one point the judge heard boiling water was thrown over him while he was in custody in Mountjoy Prison

Brilliant.

Edit...nevermind
    However, sources within the Prison Service believe he threw the water over himself in an attempt to get the trial abandoned or delayed. One official said the only other person who could have thrown the water was his cellmate, who guards describe as shy and non-confrontational.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Because we, as a society in general, should be aspiring to be above torturing people.

Why should we??

And restraining and raping a women for over 30 minutes is not torture?
    I'm not suggesting we as a society should torture people in general. Just this guy. He shows no remorse for his actions, so he in turn should be shown none!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭NTC

OMG. You can't make this stuff up.

Why are we allowing CONVICTED CRIMINALS into this country!

This guy is a nut job by the sounds of it and should never be allowed walk the streets again.

NTC wrote: »
    OMG. You can't make this stuff up.

Why are we allowing CONVICTED CRIMINALS into this country!

This guy is a nut job by the sounds of it and should never be allowed walk the streets again.
    In the likes of Australia and the States, you're criminal record is looked at before you're allowed in to work. Why doesn't Ireland have any system?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

And restraining and raping a women for over 30 minutes is not torture?
    I'm not suggesting we as a society should torture people in general. Just this guy. He shows no remorse for his actions, so he in turn should be shown none!

Of course restraining and raping a woman for over 30 minutes is torture. I am saying that we should not be lowering ourselves to the level of this guy, who is clearly mentally deranged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Why the hell didn't the original Polish translator alert people to his antics when they saw him jerking off?!!?
    It has emerged that he began to masturbate in the dock during his trial last May when the woman got in the witness box and recounted the details of the assault. The entire courtroom was unaware what was happening except for Jakbowski’s Polish translator.

The translator was sitting beside him at the time and later reported it to the prison guards. Neither the judge nor jury was made aware of the incident. The next day a new translator was found for the trial.

In the likes of Australia and the States, you're criminal record is looked at before you're allowed in to work. Why doesn't Ireland have any system?

I'm assuming it's because of our EU membership. Can someone clarify?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Should be castrated and definately expelled from Ireland when his sentence is up. to serve his sentence

Irish taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for his upkeep in prison.

Will wrote: »
    Why the hell didn't the original Polish translator alert people to his antics when they saw him jerking off?!!?

He did later in fairness. Must have been embarrassing for him. He's just there to translate.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Absolute ****ing animal. Castration should be an option when dealing with people like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

Rapist **** as victim give evidence

Reminds me of the courtroom scene at the end of The Devils Advocate

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'm almost unshockable these days but that's pretty shocking.

Rape is obviously a terrible crime that the victim may live with for the rest of her life but anyone who can first do that and then masturbate in court while the testimony of the rape is being recounted belongs somehow on an even higher level of sickness. I wouldn't let someone like that out of prison or the part of a mental hospital where they keep dangerous unrepentants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

He probably has some sort of mental issue, in which case he'll probably always be a threat. He should be locked up for a very long time, preferably in an asylum.

And preferably one in his home country. No more wasting taxpayers money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Castration would be too good for this scumbag.

Advertisement