Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red/Green/blue laser pointers with mounts for a 20mm rail

Options
  • 29-06-2011 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Really after red/green/blue laser pointers with mounts for a 20mm rail (ideally with a pressure switch) that are small enough to fit a pistol or AEG.

See the attached pic, many thanks to adam_newe for the image.

If you've got one or a load of them, there is cash waiting & just let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

You do realise green lasers are illegal here??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Thanks for the info Decoy, don't mean to be rude here & would like to know where you got this from?

As it's not something that I've come across before, bearing in mind that I shoot with members of the IDF from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

From the Charter:
    - lasers of less than 5 milli Watts
    - in the light frequencies of 630 to 680nm

Which means that all Blue and Green lasers (which are out side of light frequencies of 630 to 680nm) are illegal and should not be discussed here.

So we are talking about boards policy, not the law of the land unless anyone would like to correct me here?

Also if anyone did have the colour I'm after & was following this policy, we would both be in the clear anyway.

Is that correct too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

It is my understanding that green lasers are restricted to use by the security forces which may be why your IDF shooting buddies use them. I can't confirm if this is written into law and I certainly couldn't quote the relevant legislation if it is but I have read of charges being brought against persons using green lasers.

In the UK the use of a green laser comes under the terrorism legislation!

• Advertisement

So we are talking about boards policy, not the law of the land unless anyone would like to correct me here?

Also if anyone did have the colour I'm after & was following this policy, we would both be in the clear anyway.

Is that correct too?

No, you are reading the law, green and blue lasers can blind people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭adam_newe

actually guys most green lasers are still within the wavelenghts

i have some for stargazing which are only 632 and are 5mw

the main reason they are not allowed in airsoft is because of the pure colour and the damages they can do if in the wrong hands

also i have a red laser with 20mm mounts here how much you looking to spend
    ?

The wrong hands is the main issue with just about anything as common sense is not that common & laws will never fix that no matter what they cover :D

Cheers for the offer adam_newe & how much would you like?

Will need pics & details, the team is stocking up at the moment so all prices are considered.

i have a its a 3 or 4 mw red laser comes with the mounts and a pressure pad for 15 euro

can do paypal or postage if needed

adam_newe wrote: »
    actually guys most green lasers are still within the wavelenghts

i have some for stargazing which are only 632 and are 5mw

the main reason they are not allowed in airsoft is because of the pure colour and the damages they can do if in the wrong hands

also i have a red laser with 20mm mounts here how much you looking to spend
    ?
    Colour is respective to a wavelenght, ie - no two colours will be the same wavelenght - to change the colour you alter the wave lenght. Have a look at the wave spectrum of light.

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Colour is respective to a wavelenght, ie - no two colours will be the same wavelenght - to change the colour you alter the wave lenght. Have a look at the wave spectrum of light.

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Adjustable-Green-Day-Laser-Masher-C-W-Rail-Mount_APQH2.aspx

i have a its a 3 or 4 mw red laser comes with the mounts and a pressure pad for 15 euro

can do paypal or postage if needed

Just what I was looking for & that pic in the background looks interesting would love to know what you were looking at there LoL

Paypal with P&P sounds good to me mate, just need your bottom line total for it?

..Yeah - I wouldn't believe it - but that's just me.

Apologies for thread spoiling.

Just what I was looking for & that pic in the background looks interesting would love to know what you were looking at there LoL

Paypal with P&P sounds good to me mate, just need your bottom line total for it?
    on the laptop? haha

its actually an after hours pic on the you laugh you lose thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73041093&postcount=16649 thats it i think

yeah its be 18 posted with paypal in total to pms?

on the laptop? haha

its actually an after hours pic on the you laugh you lose thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73041093&postcount=16649 thats it i think

yeah its be 18 posted with paypal in total to pms?

Would you be able to got to €15euros with P&P + I'll cover the Paypal fees? if that's acceptable then to pm's :)

thats a deal send us a pm there

Offer with adam_newe has been completed & just waiting for the item to arrive, he's a good person to deal with & it's much appreciated :D

Still after more laser pointers with mounts for a 20mm rail (ideally with a pressure switch) just like the one in the below attached pic.

Many thanks to adam_newe for the image :D

Still looking for these, if you've got one or more just let me know.

Still looking for more, just let me know :)

• Advertisement

Still looking, someone must have one for sale.

Still looking for these, anyone got what I'm after?

The team is no longer looking for anything on this thread, we are still after other items so please check out our other threads if you have what we are looking for.

Many thanks to everyone who posted & those who we bought items from :D

Mod's when you get a chance, could you please close this thread.

Advertisement