Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM 5 7 package

Options
  • 26-06-2011 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm selling a TM 5 7, 3 mags (all leak free) and a serpa holster (Black).

The gun is in perfect condition, fires beautifully and has a fantastic kick when fired. It is under 1J when using green gas .

Now all the T&C's :rolleyes:

I am willing to post but the buyer pays the postage.
    I do accept paypal
    I'm not interested in any trades at all.
    I will not sell to any unaccompanied minors.

Selling price is €220.

Pics can be seen below, thanks for your interest!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Will offer 150

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Thanks but no thanks! :)

I'm not going to under sell this as it's excellent value as is.

No worries - open offer of 175e. Let me know if you'll accept, it's as far as I can stretch mate :-)

everlast75 wrote: »
    No worries - open offer of 175e. Let me know if you'll accept, it's as far as I can stretch mate :-)

I understand where you're coming from but I'll have to respectfully refuse but thanks for your interest!:)

Any takers?

I'll leave it here for another 2 days and withdraw from sale after that as I might abandon buying the replacement for this.

• Advertisement

no movement on the price then?

I'm willing to compromise a bit alright but the price would be exclusive of posting and paypal fees

tudenham10 wrote: »
    I'm willing to compromise a bit alright but the price would be exclusive of posting and paypal fees

Fair enough - I've made you an offer though - care to make a counteroffer?

The reason I ask is because I can source a brand new one for 150e, and its questionable whether I'd need an additional 2 mags, and such a good quality holster. I accept its good value for money, it just depends on what people are looking for I guess.

Just being straight with you and letting you know where I'm coming from :)

P.S. I spotted there was a new one coming out - looks beastly!

I appreciate where you're coming from and for not ar%sing about over it, with that in mind €180 + postage/paypal etc. I can't be fairer than that!:)

Appreciate the reply mate.

I'll pay 180e plus the Paypal fees (b*stards) if you cover the postage? I think that's a fair compromise?

Plus, you'll have the knowledge that it'll be going to a loving and caring home ha ha :)

(can I assume the mags are TM brand too?)

• Advertisement

Yeah the mags are all TM.

If you want standard parcel post then yes I accept the offer.

If you want registered throw in another €5 :)

To PM then!

Indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

If everlast is not after the two extra mags + serpa holster, I would be willing to make an offer on them. Obviously I cannot say what offer due to the charter, however I figured I'd toss up the option :)

Hi Kevin,

The sale is completed and the whole package is in the post, whatever you two scamps get up to after that.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

tudenham10 wrote: »
    Hi Kevin,

The sale is completed and the whole package is in the post, whatever you two scamps get up to after that.... :)

Cheers for the update my good man :)

Advertisement