Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gloves and Unique Mask

Options
  • 22-06-2011 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Kingarms Gloves with plastic armors on back. Great gloves, you no longer get those stingy hits on the fingers.

The mask is a Neoprene face and neck cover with a plastic mouth/nose guard sewn on (Did it myself) The neoprene neck protector was great protection before I attached the mouth guard. It really takes the sting out of face hits better than a ballaclava.

Both items were washed after each game.

€10 each or both for €15

Open to offers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭jack_flynn

wat part of dublin are u from:)

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭LAPUA

Whats the length of the glOves from palm to tip of middle finger? If size is right I'll offer.

I offer 20 for both items here + the mesh goggles you have on your other thread. Pending measurements of gloves. Whereabouts in Dublin are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Robabob

I'm based in Clondalkin/Dun Laoghaire. They are a size L but I'll get an exact measurement later when I get home. the mesh goggles are provisionally sold pending collection on the other thread.

Fair enough. You haven't sold that vertical m4 grip have you? I'd take that @ asking too. Are you ever around knocklyon or city centre? I'm goin in to the centre on Friday so that would be great.

• Advertisement

Length of palm to tip of middle finger is about 17 or 18cm...they are a comfortable fit, they have a long wrist on them and an elastic + velcro wrist strap to secure them on.
    I'm in clondalkin myself, I could meet you in Knocklyon if you wanted? Tomorrow? Can you stick the offer for the foregrip on the other thread if you do want it.

tomorrow in knocklyon would be perfect, cheers!
    ill stick the offer up then we can go to PMs. thanks man

SOLD :D

Gentleman, rob. Gear is perfect. Thank you very much.

No worries, enjoy CQB.

• Advertisement
Advertisement