Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Beauty Forum!

Options
  • 10-06-2011 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

A new forum for beauty and hair related discussion has just been created. You can find it here.

I will move the popular beauty threads to the forum and then anything you want to post about beauty and hair can be posted in there.

If you have any problems posting in it let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

A new forum for beauty and hair related discussion has just been created. You can find it here.

I will move the popular beauty threads to the forum and then anything you want to post about beauty and hair can be posted in there.

If you have any problems posting in it let me know.

Sounds exciting!! :D
    Just tried that link and I cant gain access? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Can you refresh and try again? That happened to me too and when I refreshed it worked. If the same thing happens to you I'll let Dav know that there's a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Refreshing definitely works :)

Cool, thanks. :) I've reported the problem to Dav anyway so hopefully it will be sorted. I also can't seem to move the popular threads into the forum for the moment so I will do that tomorrow.

Okay, I've moved some thread into the new forum. If anyone has any other suggestions of threads to move let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Yay!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Can you refresh and try again? That happened to me too and when I refreshed it worked. If the same thing happens to you I'll let Dav know that there's a problem.

I can access it now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭joanmul

I can't find my request for info for bottle o'butter. You said you moved it to the Beauty forum.

Here it is.

The Beauty forum can be found at the top of the Fashion and Appearance forum.

Zombie thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement