Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best New Couple

Options
  • 04-06-2011 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

Strangely enough this category features a couple that are not actually yet a couple - although the fans seem to think that Fair City's Robert Daly & Sash Bishop are meant to be together...

Best New Couple 25 votes

Louie & Carol (Fair City)
    0% 0 votes
    Robert & Sash (Fair City)
    4% 1 vote
    Charlie & Esther (Fair City)
    28% 7 votes
    Keith & Orla (Fair City)
    4% 1 vote
    Charlie & Brax (Home and Away)
    8% 2 votes
    David & Kylie (Coronation Street)
    12% 3 votes
    Rosie & Jason (Coronation Street)
    20% 5 votes
    Kate & Mark (Neighbours)
    24% 6 votes
    Breandán & Caitríona (Ros na Rún)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

Thought that was odd too, should the nomination count? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

They are not technically together so it shouldn't count yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

_whiskers wrote: »
    Thought that was odd too, should the nomination count? :o
    angel01 wrote: »
    They are not technically together so it shouldn't count yet.

The People have spoken and the nomination counts...

The People have spoken and the nomination counts...

It will make this category a bit of a farce if they end up winning (IMO) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

angel01 wrote: »
    It will make this category a bit of a farce if they end up winning (IMO) :)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but all I did was add up the amount of nominations that were given... If someone else thinks they can do a better job, feel free to organise the whole lot themselves next year - I can think of better ways to spend my time than listen to people giving out.
    The whole idea of the "awards" is just to have a bit of fun for everyone, but organising it is time consuming, and so far there has been more criticism than praise, so I don't really know why I bothered.

• Advertisement

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but all I did was add up the amount of nominations that were given... If someone else thinks they can do a better job, feel free to organise the whole lot themselves next year - I can think of better ways to spend my time than listen to people giving out.
    The whole idea of the "awards" is just to have a bit of fun for everyone, but organising it is time consuming, and so far there has been more criticism than praise, so I don't really know why I bothered.

I never meant any malice or anger about it, I appreciate what you are doing.. It was just a comment.. if I caused offence, I apologise. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

I'm sorry if I haven't said it yet, but thank you for doing this captain, it brings the forum together collectively and it is fun and I am really grateful your taking time away from your day to day, to organise these awards :) your system is perfect it was just people getting mixed up probably :) I'm sorry if my comment hurt you but it was not meant to in any way. :o

Advertisement