Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Soap Awards 2011 - Best Soap

Options
  • 02-06-2011 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

The 6 soaps who received the most nominations now go head to head to battle it out for the title of Best Soap 2011...

Best Soap 27 votes

Fair City
    0% 0 votes
    Coronation Street
    29% 8 votes
    Emmerdale
    29% 8 votes
    Ros na Rún
    11% 3 votes
    Eastenders
    14% 4 votes
    Neighbours
    14% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

Thanks CaptainNegative :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Thanks captain negative! If you need help going through the nomination thread pm me and I'll try to help!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Cheers guys... You wouldn't believe how long it takes to work out the nominations and set up the polls, but its worth it to see what the general boards.ie concensus is on the soaps...

Thanks for the offer lizt, but I've got a good system going for me at the moment to work everything out, so I think I'll manage it over the next few days...

Might need help with a little something once the votes are all in though that will take a bit of organising, but will be super awesome if it goes to plan, so if you'd like to help me with that, send me a pm to say you're interested and I'll fill you in...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

And so we end in a tie...
    Re-Voting is open for 3 days between the 2 soaps that tied: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056295589

Advertisement