Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACU and Multicam loadout. Trades or paypal

Options
  • 26-05-2011 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Well, Hello. I'm inthetallgrass from ASF, here I have a load-out of ACU which I need to get rid of cause I need a little money. Please don't time waste either. Oh and I'm in Sligo and don't own a car so if your within a very reasonable distance we can do a meet.
    WILL ALSO EXCEPT TRADES FOR ANYTHING. Eg. L96 parts, mags. G36,m4 mags/ parts, accessories, tactical gear/ , camo shirt, meu 1911 parts etc. ANYTHING AIRSOFT RELATED (ABOVE GUNS ONLY THOUGH FOR PARTS)

Firstly here is the Helmet. It comes with the cover. Used in one game.
    €15 + shipping. (Should only be €3-€5
    dscf0081jq.jpg

Just a cheap pouch. It can hold a lot though. Comes with a police tag too.
    €5 + €1 shipping
    dscf0079bj.jpg

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Phil Taz

would you take 3 120rnd mid caps and 1 200rnd hi-cap MP5 for the Shirt trousers, bonnie, battlebelt and dump pouch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 inthetallgrass

Bump because of new material for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Any Pictures??;)

Deal move to PM's - I also took down those picks now. Betty blue- you gonna make an offer or what. Lol

I only sold one ACU shirt, I have another.

• Advertisement

Deal move to PM's - I also took down those picks now. Betty blue- you gonna make an offer or what. Lol

You better Give me a Look First LOL:D

A look at what? I have pics of everything.

A look at what? I have pics of everything.

Well Post Them:rolleyes:

Betty Blue wrote: »
    Well Post Them:rolleyes:

???? I have pics of everything STILL for sale up. I can see them and I am sure Taz could too. I think there is something wrong with your computer if you can't see them. Also what piece if gear would you be interested in. Because then I might send you a picture through email or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

Have a ACU shirt too. Good quality + never actually used in a game. Practically new
    €10 + €3 for shipping. Also accept woodland trade - shirt. Or an M4 mag. - You Pay for shipping though.
    offer asking

• Advertisement

stigmau5 wrote: »
    Have a ACU shirt too. Good quality + never actually used in a game. Practically new
    €10 + €3 for shipping. Also accept woodland trade - shirt. Or an M4 mag. - You Pay for shipping though.
    offer asking

Deal - To the PM's.

Deal - To the PM's.

another question sorry what size is it and do you have matching pants

stigmau5 wrote: »
    another question sorry what size is it and do you have matching pants

It's large but I'm a very broad 6'1-2" guy and it fits me comfortably. And sorry I already sold the pants to Taz. This is still cheaper then all the shops and it is in brilliant condition. I don't even think there is any stains on it.

It's large but I'm a very broad 6'1-2" guy and it fits me comfortably. And sorry I already sold the pants to Taz. This is still cheaper then all the shops and it is in brilliant condition. I don't even think there is any stains on it.

oh rite i think it mite be 2 big for me as i am only 5,6

Betty you gonna offer or even ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭biinman

offer for askin on holster and nade

biinman wrote: »
    offer for askin on holster and nade

Deal - to the pm's?

Helmet is still 15 asit comes with a cover.

EVERYTHING IS SOLD bar the pouch. For some reason it won't let me edit the page.

I Still havnt recieved Items, even do you said they were posted LAST Thursday evening, surely the post is not that slow in Sligo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

I havent got mine either i was told they would be here thursday latest, standard post delivered 2 days max and i was told they were posted on Monday, no tracking number was given also.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

dont see no multi cam on this thread :confused:

STILL NO PACKAGE!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Contacting a Mod!

Ratsquad wrote: »
    dont see no multi cam on this thread :confused:

I bought the multicam vest off him on Sunday, I think that was the only multicam item.

Contacting Mods about this, my Item is on its way back to the sender, obviously my address was screwed up since I have been at home ever since the package was sent, there is no way I missed the delivery and my address was given perfectly. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

or not....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

inthetallgrass recieved a ban for atempting to trade/sell a contraband item and probably has no way of contacting anyone or accessing his PM's to get address' now I dont the guy and Iam not sticking up for him or anything like that but its worth a mention

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    inthetallgrass recieved a ban for atempting to trade/sell a contraband item and probably has no way of contacting anyone or accessing his PM's to get address' now I dont the guy and Iam not sticking up for him or anything like that but its worth a mention

He can access his PM's he was talking or should I say Blaming me an An Post for the package not getting here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    He can access his PM's he was talking or should I say Blaming me an An Post for the package not getting here

oh right never been banned so i wouldnt realy know any of this

• Advertisement
Advertisement