Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft clearout

Options
  • 22-05-2011 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Hi selling some of my stuff. Iam not going to post any of my stuff, not going to trade cash only. AEG's and handguns are under 1j with .2BB's. Could deliver or pick up only. Might be away so response could be slow, will try to be as informative as possible, will be playing at Rio negro mandate so can bring stuff there too. Please no stupid offers as it will be ignored.

1. Jing gong G36C custom paint, comes with 4 highcaps, and 2 midcaps(50rds), RIS Vertical Foregrip, silencer, 1 battery 8.4 volt 1100amps + chineese charger. also will add front 6 Hole handguard with TRI-RAIL foregrip system extension with outer barrel extension. Was sitting the last year and a half and gathering dust. everything what is in the picture comes for 220EUR ONO.

IMG_1316.jpg

2. MP5A4 all plastic make unknown comes with 8 STAR midcaps(80rds) and 2 Tokyo marui (28rds), stock butt plate is lost. everything goes for 150EUR ONO.

IMG_1317.jpg

3. KJ works Baretta M9 blowback. comes with green gas mag 24 rds (mag leaks waiting for a valve to fix it) and a holster 90 EUR ONO.

161020102362.jpg
    IMG_1326.jpg
    IMG_1324.jpg

4. Western Arms 5.1 Highcapa hard kick blowback. in a picture above. Comes with 1 CO2 mag(faulty valve waitng for a replacemant part) and 1 green gas mag. 130 EUR ONO. provisionally sold to Mister TETRA, pending payment.

5. 2 tactical vests comes with 5 mag (M4) pouches, 1 first aid pouch, 1 hydration camel pack pouch, 1 admin pouch. missing water reservoir. each 35 EUR ONO. Sold to Concert guy. payment collected, vests found a new home.

IMG_1319.jpg

6. scope 3x9x40 illuminated can be mounted on M4 handle. 35 EUR ONO.

161020102371.jpg
    161020102375.jpg

7. scope 3x9x50 comes with RIS mounting rings covered in camo paint. 45 EUR ONO. left bottom corner.

IMG_1323.jpg

8. M4 midcaps. 8 metal mids 68 rounds (King Arms) 7 EUR each or 50 for a whole lot. 21 plastic mids (Star) 90 EUR for a whole lot or 5 each.

IMG_1318.jpg

9. Styer AUG midcap 7 EUR. (can see in left upper corner)

10. 2 digital woodland camo M88 helmet covers 5 EUR each. (brand new still in a plastic bag)

11. 2 woodland camo balaclavas (nylon) 5 EUR each (used)

12. black balaclava 5 EUR (used)

13. neoprene full face mask woodland camo 5 EUR (used)

14. mag drop pouch woodland camo 10 EUR (used)

15. 2 elbow pads 5 EUR (used)

16. drop leg panel olive 5 EUR (used)

IMG_1322.jpg

17. patrol cap digital camo 5 EUR (brand new)

18. harrys bipod comes with RIS mount 30 EUR (used)

19. MP5PDW folding stock. 5 EUR (used)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Concert Guy

Tomazas wrote: »
    Hi selling some of my stuff. Iam not going to post any of my stuff, not going to trade cash only. AEG's and handguns are under 1j with .2BB's. Could deliver or pick up only. Might be away so response could be slow, will try to be as informative as possible, will be playing at Rio negro mandate so can bring stuff there too. Please no stupid offers as it will be ignored.

1. Jing gong G36C custom paint, comes with 4 highcaps, and 2 midcaps(50rds), RIS Vertical Foregrip, silencer, 1 battery 8.4 volt 1100amps + chineese charger. also will add front 6 Hole handguard with TRI-RAIL foregrip system extension with outer barrel extension. Was sitting the last year and a half and gathering dust. everything what is in the picture comes for 220EUR ONO.

IMG_1316.jpg

2. MP5A4 all plastic make unknown comes with 8 STAR midcaps(80rds) and 2 Tokyo marui (28rds), stock butt plate is lost. everything goes for 150EUR ONO.

IMG_1317.jpg

3. KJ works Baretta M9 blowback. comes with green gas mag 24 rds (mag leaks waiting for a valve to fix it) and a holster 90 EUR ONO.

161020102362.jpg
    IMG_1326.jpg
    IMG_1324.jpg

4. Western Arms 5.1 Highcapa hard kick blowback. in a picture above. Comes with 1 CO2 mag(faulty valve waitng for a replacemant part) and 1 green gas mag. 130 EUR ONO.

5. 2 tactical vests comes with 5 mag (M4) pouches, 1 first aid pouch, 1 hydration camel pack pouch, 1 admin pouch. missing water reservoir. each 35 EUR ONO.

IMG_1319.jpg

6. scope 3x9x40 illuminated can be mounted on M4 handle. 35 EUR ONO.

161020102371.jpg
    161020102375.jpg

7. scope 3x9x50 comes with RIS mounting rings covered in camo paint. 45 EUR ONO. left bottom corner.

IMG_1323.jpg

8. M4 midcaps. 8 metal mids 68 rounds (King Arms) 7 EUR each or 50 for a whole lot. 21 plastic mids (Star) 90 EUR for a whole lot or 5 each.

IMG_1318.jpg

9. Styer AUG midcap 7 EUR. (can see in left upper corner)

10. 2 digital woodland camo M88 helmet covers 5 EUR each. (brand new still in a plastic bag)

11. 2 woodland camo balaclavas (nylon) 5 EUR each (used)

12. black balaclava 5 EUR (used)

13. neoprene full face mask woodland camo 5 EUR (used)

14. mag drop pouch woodland camo 10 EUR (used)

15. 2 elbow pads 5 EUR (used)

16. drop leg panel olive 5 EUR (used)

IMG_1322.jpg

17. patrol cap digital camo 5 EUR (brand new)

18. harrys bipod comes with RIS mount 30 EUR (used)

19. MP5PDW folding stock. 5 EUR (used)
    what part of laois are you based ? .......................... would you take €60 for the two vests collected

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

How much rounds do the star mid caps hold ?
    Offer 40 quid for 10 pending info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

what part of laois are you based ? .......................... would you take €60 for the two vests collected

Based in Portlaoise and if you collect can let it go for 60.

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    How much rounds do the star mid caps hold ?
    Offer 40 quid for 10 pending info :)

85 rds will let it go for 40 if you collect if i bring them will be 50, will be in Dublin next saturday in the morning for a couple of hours or maybe tommorow still waiting for a phone call.

I can collect them off you tomorrow on way to or from dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

85 rds will let it go for 40 if you collect if i bring them will be 50, will be in Dublin next saturday in the morning for a couple of hours or maybe tommorow still waiting for a phone call.
    Gonna pull out, need some higher capacity miss :)
    Cheers

what time will you go to Dublin? it could be that Ill be gone till late nite, still waiting for a phone call. will be at home untill 9am in the morning could bring to Maldrom hotel car park at exit 17. can come early no problemo.

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Gonna pull out, need some higher capacity miss :)
    Cheers

no problem mate

PM if thats ok with you

PM if thats ok with you

to PM's

• Advertisement

what time will you go to Dublin? it could be that Ill be gone till late nite, still waiting for a phone call. will be at home untill 9am in the morning could bring to Maldrom hotel car park at exit 17. can come early no problemo.
    I have to be in dublin for 11 in the morning for work ill be leaving the hors & Jockey at 830 and im finished work in dublin at 2100hrs

if thats any help

I have to be in dublin for 11 in the morning for work ill be leaving the hors & Jockey at 830 and im finished work in dublin at 2100hrs

if thats any help

PM sent

2 vests sold to concert guy pleasure doing business with u.

2 vests sold to concert guy pleasure doing business with u.
    It was a Pleasure doing Business with you Tomas

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭LAPUA

Offer 20 for Harris bipod if you can meet me in Dublin city centre.

LAPUA wrote: »
    Offer 20 for Harris bipod if you can meet me in Dublin city centre.

thanks for a generous offer, will keep a bipod.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭reaper501

do u still have the mp5k stoke if so how much

reaper501 wrote: »
    do u still have the mp5k stoke if so how much

yes I have and it is a 5 EUR.

i can aford that were u bassed

i can aford that were u bassed

I live in Portlaois, but will be in dublin saturday morning near guiness factory @ the Usher's quays.

• Advertisement

wont be able meet man sorry ill c when i can

wont be able meet man sorry ill c when i can

no worries, it could be that Ill be heading towards Dublin tomorrow but not sure yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

would you trade

Deadpool wrote: »
    would you trade

no sorry mate, need cash

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭zen_alligator

does g36 have version 3 gearbox?

does g36 have version 3 gearbox?

TBH I dont know, but I doubt it, it's a Jing gong and was bought about 3 years ago. The owner of the AEG gave up playing airsoft about 2 years ago and since then it was gathering dust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

I have jg36 I think its version 2 gearbox :)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mister TETRA

Hey Tomazas,

Would you take €100 for the HiCappa. Can collect in portlaoise this evening. Dont need the Co2 mag just the Green Gas.

Hey Tomazas,

Would you take €100 for the HiCappa. Can collect in portlaoise this evening. Dont need the Co2 mag just the Green Gas.

Can do for a 100 if you collect, shall we go to pm's?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Offer 40 for Metal midcaps will meet you in Dublin on Saturday.

Advertisement