Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AUG A1

Options
  • 16-05-2011 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Its an AUG A1 by ASG (the one with the scope). Been skirmished only once, has full trades. I cleaned out the internals and put in a new hop-up. Working foregrip and the scope says its 1.5x but i'd say its more like 3x. Comes with 2 hi-caps, original box, manual etc.

Its a beautiful gun and extremely comfortable. The only reason im selling it is because i'd like something shorter (M4 cqb/MP5/G36c etc.) or asking price of €210.

Based in South Dublin, no posting collection only, can meet in town.

Will try post up pics tomorrow and its running just under 1 joule.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭CaptainCook

Its an AUG A1 by ASG (the one with the scope). Been skirmished only once, has full trades. I cleaned out the internals and put in a new hop-up. Working foregrip and the scope says its 1.5x but i'd say its more like 3x. Comes with 2 hi-caps, original box, manual etc.

Its a beautiful gun and extremely comfortable. The only reason im selling it is because i'd like something shorter (M4 cqb/MP5/G36c etc.) or asking price of €210.

would you be interested in trade for ics sig 552 full metal, 1 large hicap and a 2 normal cap

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Chieftain61

Sorry man, don't like 552s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Sealcon

any interest in an ICS ak74 full metal and real wood- needs a new fuse though

Is that the full length AK74?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Sealcon

Yes it is the full length version

• Advertisement

Sorry man, im looking for something shorter

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭zen_alligator

have either g&g gr16 m4 blowback or ics sig 551. south dublin. pm me if interested. neither gun skirmished. original boxes. m4 comes with 9.6v battery and charger g&g hi-cap mag and 3 jg hi-caps. sig comes with mag, battery, optic rail and red dot.

Interested in the M4. Whats the fps? and any chance of pics? Sorry i'll throw up AUG pics tomorrow, been really busy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭airsofting guy

interested in an m4 cqbr with eotech 553 sight, grip, silencer, extended baral, torch and laser peqbox and rail covers?? need pics first

Airsoft Guy, whats the fps on that M4? What make is it? And any pics? Sorry having lots of camera problems. I'll try borrow a friends camera and post pics ASAP.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭mackmuffin

r ya intrested in mp40 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭airsofting guy

its gng and its full metal and its 0.81 jules last time i checked withch was about a month ago

sorry no pics yet but can have some up soon

As much as i'd love one, i dont want an MP40 as my main skirmishing gun so sorry, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Ryuzaki

Intrested in a JG G36C with 2 hi cap JG mags 1 Mid cap JG mag and a x3 scope RIS across whole rail which is removable? Pics available. Also fires 300 - 320 FPS but it is under 1 joule definaty. Also comes with battery and Charger :D

Any pics? Is that the built in scope carry handle thing? would you have just the rail with the iron sights on it?

Btw 328 fps = 1 joule so if its less than 328 fps, its under a joule :)

Ah right well its definatly under the Joule. It is the carry handle one indeed but you could probably sell the rail and then get some cash and the original rail. Pic uploaded!

There ya go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Any pictures mate?
    Would you be interested in my CYMA AKS-74U?
    I'd need to hold some of the mids to get some for the AUG though unless you can get some?

I'd be very interested in that AK. The 2 high-caps are all I have sorry. How many mid-caps would you be willing to trade with it then?

Just charging my friends camera and will post up pictures in an hour or two :) my cameras broken :(

Sorry not interested in the G36. I hate the G36 scopes and im not a fan of the camo job.

Sorry man but the high caps are no use to me, I don't use them anymore but I will throw in the mags for a bit of cash my way as I'll need to buy some AUG mids.

But sure Ill decide when I see the pictures.

Thanks Chieftan, and P.S I think the camo on the G36 is deadly :D

• Advertisement

How much extra for the 10 mid-caps? Is there anything such as spare parts you'd be willing to trade for the mid-caps?

It would be €30 for all the mids if you give me your mags as well, I'll try and trade the high caps later.
    Or if you want you can take the gun as is, without a new hop up rubber and I'll throw them all in for a straight swap.

I see that you based in south Dublin, how would you be fixed transport wise as I wouldn't really be able to get to Dublin, from Wexford.

I have a spare hop-up rubber so theres no need for you to replace it and i'll take the 10 mid-caps with it. So I accept your offer :).

I have to go out now but i'll check bus time tables and things this evening and see if i can get a bus to wexford town. I'll send you a pm later :)

I won't be available during the weekend unfortunatly (confirmation in Cork).
    I'll test a new rubber in the gun tonight. And sure if your taking the bus down I'll throw in the mags for free for ya.

Based in New Ross if you can get to town here, I could test fire the AUG at my house if you want.

Just letting you know that it now works fine, it did just need a new hop up rubber :D

Deal fell through so the offer is still open :)

would you be interested in trade for ics sig 552 full metal, 1 large hicap and a 2 normal cap

Hey man I've had a change of heart. If the offers still going i'll go for it, pending picks and a few questions :) If not no worries!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Baz1995

interest in a ca p90

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭zen_alligator

G&G M4 GR16.blowback, nylon fibre body, 9.6v battery and charger. as new in box, never skirmished. firing 310 fps approx. 2 hi-cap mags. bag of 1000 g&g bb's. will throw in z rail for optic on carry rail. red dot in pic not included. i'm south dublin, could meet this evening.

Advertisement