Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diana

Options
  • 12-05-2011 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi, I am 16 years old and don't really know much about Princess Diana's death apart from it was in a car-crash in a tunnel in Paris and she was reportedly chased by the Paparazzi who we are told caused the crash.
    I believed this story but I was then told that she was supposed to have been having an affair and I'm not sure whether it was with the driver of the car that night or not, but there was something about the driver, I think.
    The reason I am bringing this up is because a few weeks ago I was with my dad and he was talking to another man about Diana, can't remember how it came up but the other man said that he is fully sure (don't know why) that the Royal Family had her killed over an affair she had.
    I'd just like to know what ye think about it as you can't really read any of the newspaper articles as they're all edited to cover the real truth.
    I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read my thread and I look forward to your replies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

Hi OP,

I haven't heard the "affair with the driver" story hehe. If you saw the driver you'd know why. Seem to remember he was rather plump and balding; not exactly Dianas cup of tea i'd say:)
    What i guess that your fathers friend was referring to is the theory that the royal family didn't approve of Diana marrying Dodi (who she was allegedly engaged to and who also died in the crash). The theory goes that they didn't approve because he was a coloured Egyptian and not English aristocracy, so the marriage would be bringing shame on the monarchy. So they somehow staged the crash and murdered them both (along with the poor driver).

Dodis father is a man called Mohammed Al Fayed. A very wealthy and a very eccentric man. He owns Harrods in London.
    He still to this day believes this theory and has gone to great lengths to prove it, without success.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

There were four people in the car. One wore a seat belt. He survived everyone else died.

It'd be a fairly **** assassination if it was thwarted by seatbelt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Di0genes wrote: »
    There were four people in the car. One wore a seat belt. He survived everyone else died.
    I thought that too, but it seems that Rees-Jones wasn't wearing one either. He survived, but with very bad injuries - it says his face was flattened, and had to be reconstructed based on photographs :eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Rees-Jones_%28bodyguard%29

• Registered Users Posts: 16,578 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Here's one link that discusses this topic from a conspiracy theory point of view... http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/princess-dianas-death-and-memorial-the-occult-meaning/

I'm not saying that the information in that link is correct, it's just a set of ideas/opinions.
    I'm guessing that the OP may well know the official story and they are interested in the more unusual explainations regardless of how it stands up to scrutiny. Hopefully the link I gave will be of interest and give the OP a good read at least.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement

nullzero wrote: »
    Here's one link that discusses this topic from a conspiracy theory point of view... http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/princess-dianas-death-and-memorial-the-occult-meaning/

I'm not saying that the information in that link is correct, it's just a set of ideas/opinions.
    I'm guessing that the OP may well know the official story and they are interested in the more unusual explainations regardless of how it stands up to scrutiny. Hopefully the link I gave will be of interest and give the OP a good read at least.

Thats not really conspiracy theories about the crash more lurid occult nonsense about her burial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Diana,_Princess_of_Wales_conspiracy_theories

There ye go OP, I simply took the words "diana" and "conspiracy" and put them into google with a space between the words and clicked search.

This will give you the jist of it all. I somehow think your post isn't entirely honest, maybe I'm wrong, but rule number one, Trust Nobody.....:eek:....It's a bad world out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

Thats not really conspiracy theories about the crash more lurid occult nonsense about her burial

Eh, it is actually. A very unusual CT, but one all the same.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

The reason I am bringing this up is because a few weeks ago I was with my dad and he was talking to another man about Diana,

Were you in Harrods at the time by any chance?

Seriously though welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you are looking for.

A little known fact is that the reason it is accepted that Diana was not pregnant with Dodi's half-Arab child is down to widely regarded shill Lord Christopher Moncton's sister. She was the one who claimed that Diana had her period at this time.

If you want a conspiracy about Diana this is another one.
    http://www.independent.ie/unsorted/features/a-murky-question-after-a-decade-of-mushy-ps-and-qsthe-mind-can--truly-be-disturbed-by-tragedy-writes-a-convinced-declan-lynch-1069975.html

Zak Goldsmith of the billionaire Goldsmith family currently related Rothschild cabal.
    zac_goldsmith200W.jpg

princess_lady_diana_spencer_of_wales.jpg

Were you in Harrods at the time by any chance?

Seriously though welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you are looking for.

A little known fact is that the reason it is accepted that Diana was not pregnant with Dodi's half-Arab child is down to widely regarded shill Lord Christopher Moncton's sister. She was the one who claimed that Diana had her period at this time.

And y'know the physicians in the French Hospital who treated her.

• Advertisement

Also,
    Her brother Anthony described by the Times of London as "Britain's most important secret agent in the Balkans".
    http://cryptome.org/mi6-monckton.htm

His father, Gilbert Monckton was founding Chairman of the Blackwater/Xe alike and very spooky "Defense Systems Limited" http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...ystems_Limited

And y'know the physicians in the French Hospital who treated her.

actually I don't. I know feck all about the case and won't be saying too much more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Apparently all who knew Diana said she always wore her seat belt, there was a lot of talk after the accident that the mercedes they were in had been stolen a while before the accident and the back seatbelts were broken and so that is why the back seat passengers were not wearing them.

I cannot wait to see the new film 'unlawful killing' which is showing at Cannes and is about Dianas death

actually I don't. I know feck all about the case and won't be saying too much more.

Well then coming out with comments like
    A little known fact is that the reason it is accepted that Diana was not pregnant with Dodi's half-Arab child is down to widely regarded shill Lord Christopher Moncton's sister.

were a little bit presumptuous.

Well then coming out with comments like

were a little bit presumptuous.

True. Bad word selection on my part. I just think it is quite strange that a family up to their knecks in MI5/MI6 connection would turn out to be the same family who confirms to the world that Diana wasn't having a half-Arab child when the charge is placed by the would-be grandfather of this child that it was British intelligence who plotted to murder his son and girlfriend.

True. Bad word selection on my part. I just think it is quite strange that a family up to their knecks in MI5/MI6 connection would turn out to be the same family who confirms to the world that Diana wasn't having a half-Arab child when the charge is placed by the would-be grandfather of this child that it was British intelligence who plotted to murder his son and girlfriend.

These families are neck deep in the British establishment and royalty.

You might want to bring something into the fact that the woman Diana thought she was getting bumped off for ended up married to man who arranges ex SAS Soldiers as security.

The claims that Diana was pregnant come from Al Fayed. And Just Al Fayed. He's come out with dozens of lurid fantasies in the decades after the crash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

DIANA INQUEST SAMPLES SWITCHED

PRINCESS Diana’s post-mortem samples were switched with those from another woman, an explosive new book claims.
    Adding weight to “cover-up” theories, it says samples were swapped prior to toxicological testing.

According to documents uncovered for the book, published this week, the toxicologist at London’s Charing Cross Hospital received the samples of another female and tested them in the belief that they were from Princess Diana.

In his latest volume in a series about the Diana inquest, author John Morgan believes he has discovered the truth of what occurred in the 24 hours following the deaths of the Princess and Dodi Al Fayed in a Paris car crash on August 31, 1997.

“There is a lot of evidence which points to the toxicology testing being carried out on samples that did not come from the body of Princess Diana,” he said last night, pointing out that the documents were, along with others, withheld from the inquest jury.

Mr Morgan said he had uncovered a litany of conflicting evidence, inconsistencies, mis-labelling of body samples, cover-ups, evidence and witnesses who were never called to give evidence at the *inquest.
    apostropheLeft.jpg
    I believe that John Morgan has done more to expose the facts of this case than the police in France and Britain
    apostropheRight.jpg
    Mohamed Al Fayed

He is now calling for independent DNA tests to be carried out on the body samples. “The samples at Charing Cross Hospital have never been subjected to DNA testing. With so much conflicting evidence, how can we be sure?” he said.

“The evidence I have studied indicates that there are two lots of samples. One belongs to Diana, which is held by the Metropolitan Police’s Operation Paget, and the other lot are samples from another body and held by Charing Cross Hospital.

“Diana’s UK post-mortem samples were switched ahead of the toxicology testing.”

He added: “The jury were not given the post mortem and toxicology reports on Diana. If they had, they should have been able to work out that the toxicology testing was conducted on samples that weren’t Diana’s.

Talk E wrote: »

I really wish you'd quoted the source at the top of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Mistyeyes321

:pac:Seriously the Royal Family with all their connection's couldn't come up with a Better idea of how to get rid of Diana?:pac:

Looks like the sh!ts gonna hit the fan pretty soon. New documentary coming soon. Funded by none other than Mohamed al Fayed. :D

She wrote a note to her friend stating : My husband is planning an accident in my car. haha

• Advertisement

Unlawful Killing Banned in the UK. And they say the establishment have no real power :eek:
    Unlawful Killing is a documentary about the suspicious death of Princess Diana and Dodi Al Fayed in a car accident. If you’re an American, “unlawful killing” is basically the legal term in England for “murder”, and it’s the verdict that was given in the trial after the accident. From the beginning you have to understand that this movie was sponsored entirely by Mohamed Al Fayed, Dodi’s father, and in my opinion this puts a question mark on how objective facts are presented. Of course some of the presented facts are clear, but the weak point in this is the opinion of those close to Diana (such as Tony Curtis or Piers Morgan).
    Since Unlawful Killing tries to solve some of the mysteries surrounding Diana’s death, Brits would be the most interested people in the world to see it, right? Well, it seems that the Establishment wanted some 87 cuts to be made into the documentary, but when the director refused the movie was banned in England. So it will be in theaters all over the world, except in the one country where everyone would want to see it. I’m not a conspiracy theory adept, but it is a shame that in 2011 censorship at such a high level still exists in England. It only fuels conspiracy theories and increases movie’s popularity.
    http://www.seetrailer.com/2011/05/14/unlawful-killing-banned-in-england/

Kinda funny that the skeppies are avoiding this one like the plague. You guys dont think there is a real conspiracy here, do you ? :D

Kinda funny that the skeppies are avoiding this one like the plague. You guys dont think there is a real conspiracy here, do you ? :D

What's to avoid?

i dont think there's anything remotely new been said on this thread since the first page

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Unlawful Killing Banned in the UK. And they say the establishment have no real power :eek:

http://www.seetrailer.com/2011/05/14/unlawful-killing-banned-in-england/
    In fairness, some of the cuts include removing footage of a dying Diana being removed from the wreckage. There'd be absolute uproar if they allowed a national icons dying moments to be shown.

humanji wrote: »
    In fairness, some of the cuts include removing footage of a dying Diana being removed from the wreckage. There'd be absolute uproar if they allowed a national icons dying moments to be shown.

Source ?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Fromt the horses mouth himself: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1386137/Princess-Diana-death-conspiracy-started-crash-says-Unlawful-Killing-director-Keith-Allen.html#ixzz1MDoj8SQ7
    What’s caused the most heat this week is the inclusion of a photograph of Diana, taken shortly after the crash. I’ve been accused of cheap sensationalism (and worse), and Mohamed Al Fayed has also been attacked, even though he’s just a backer who had nothing to do with the editorial decision to include it.

humanji wrote: »

Oh come on... You of all people know better than to post sources from the Daily Fail :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

:pac:Seriously the Royal Family with all their connection's couldn't come up with a Better idea of how to get rid of Diana?:pac:

Well how would you suggest getting rid of both of them with as few witnesses as possible and making it look like an accident?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

What's to avoid?

i dont think there's anything remotely new been said on this thread since the first page

How is it that when investigations are blocked, stonewalled or interfered with, when evidence is surpressed, destroyed or stolen, when witnesses are threatened or discredited, you simply go along and never once think for yourself and question anything.

Is it that you are so gullible, so trusting or that you are just afraid to be labelled an upstart or idiot for questioning anything?

Your ilk are the very type who would say to someone who doesn't want to have his email read "Well if you've got nothing to hide you've got nothing to fear" yet when the authorities block investigations you are fine with that and if someone says "have an independent investigation. If they've nothing to hide they've nothing to fear" you'd call them a CT nutjob.

Anyway I'm not sure I believe that she was assassinated because she was carrying a half Arab baby. It's hardly THAT big a deal unless there was going to be some serious ramifications of having a "Prince Muammar" or whatever.

But they wouldn't allow Mercedes-Benz Engineers examine the car. Why? Surely the very lads who designed the damn car are in the best position to conduct an examination. Also why did the ambulance take 2.5 hours to get to a hospital that was 3 km away, passing 4 separate hospitals along the way.

Let me guess, Diogenes, your rationale will be "traffic was bad and the other hospitals were either full or on strike. This is France after all!" :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

But they wouldn't allow Mercedes-Benz Engineers examine the car. Why?

Source?
    Surely the very lads who designed the damn car are in the best position to conduct an examination.

Source? Why did Mercedes want to examine the car?

Do they regularly do this?
    Also why did the ambulance take 2.5 hours to get to a hospital that was 3 km away, passing 4 separate hospitals along the way.

Source?

And are you really arguing that there are 4 separate hospitals with emergency rooms within 3kms of each other in Paris?
    Let me guess, Diogenes, your rationale will be "traffic was bad and the other hospitals were either full or on strike. This is France after all!" :rolleyes:

No it was quiet a weekend night. I'm just incredulous that there are 4 separate hospitals with working emergency rooms in such close approximation.

Advertisement