Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free benefit products in next months glamour mag

Options
  • 10-05-2011 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Products are as follows:

Benefit highbeam
    Benefit benetint
    Benefit posietint

Out june 9th :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Oh thanks for that, Il definitly be purchasing!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Excellent, the only problem is knowing which one to buy...... :P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

shinikins wrote: »
    Excellent, the only problem is knowing which one to buy...... :P

The answer is obviously all of them :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

They're obviously going to be sample size, right?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I think the last Benefit giveaway was full size, wasn't it? They did Bad Gal liner and Eye Bright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Full size high beam!???!?!?

I won't get my hopes up... :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Yipee. Thanks kat151283:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Mini sizes according to Catherine loves

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Mini is still good! I've a teeny weeny little tube of high beam and it lasts ages :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 arsieoc

When is the mag due to be released. I don't buy it but would love some benefit bits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Ooh great! I get Glamour from time to time and got a Clinique moisturiser freebie the last time. Could do with some Benetint :D

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

Will definitely try to get Highbeam - already have Posietint and rarely use it. I don't enjoy the mag at all tho! Would never ever buy it without a freebie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Makeup_Jeans

Will defo be purchasing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Eep posietint or highbeam, THAT is the question!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I am very excited!!!! Cannot wait to try out the posietint. I'd say a sampler would last ages :) Huge thanks op :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Is this not out yet or have I just been beaten to the punch by everyone else? :p Looked in a load of shops today and either there was no sign of Glamour at all, or they only had last month's issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

Based on what someone tweeted , it's out in the UK today so probably won't be here until tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!! I went to about 4 different shops at today at 10, 1 and 5 (I work in town :p) and no joy at all. It's rediculous how bad I want these :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭tanya2007

leaveiton wrote: »
    Is this not out yet or have I just been beaten to the punch by everyone else? :p Looked in a load of shops today and either there was no sign of Glamour at all, or they only had last month's issue.

ya same here i checked tesco , supervalv and dunnes no sign of this months only last months issue :confused: , hope they are not all sold out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I had a look in town today and couldn't find them anywhere! I might have a look in my village and see if they have it.. fingers crossed!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Lorrrrraine

Couldn't find it anywhere myself. Wah. Hope my local shop have it tomorrow, don't know if I can make it to town!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭bigtuna

I tried a load of shops in Galway today after work. One of the ladies in one of the shops said it wasn't in yet. Hopefully will be in tomorrow. I have to have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭bigtuna

They are in. Picked mine up in Easons. Yipee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

excellent thanks for the heads up!

so - what are posietint and high beam like guys? I have not used either before?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

I got mine this morning in Chapter and Verse on Leeson Street! Went for the posietint. If they still have them at lunchtime I might get the benetint!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Excellent! Got myself a High Beam and a Benetint. Mini sizes but I'd say they'll last ages

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭mc1990

Got benetint and posietint in a spar this afternoon. The man who served me said they had been selling well so far, just like the last time the benefit products were in glamour. He also said that he tried ordering in more the last time and he couldn't get any more in, so I'm glad I got mine early :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Shazam, got a Benetint! Can't wait to try it later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Score, just got all three! Love benefit :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Eeeep! Got all 3!! Never used any but just had to have them!

Got them in Tesco Clarehall, they had tonnes!! :D

Excuse the lack of make up! I'm sick!

Advertisement